Maybe, maybe not two weeks

Mountainman80

Hey Bill how are you hope all is well.I'm thinking. Its gonna.be (two.weeks ?).before this lady is ready I got.few pics.like.to show you..@bill284
IMG_20230113_090046_021.jpg
20230113_085748.jpg
20230113_085702.jpg

Nice looking and probably close like you say. I see a few amber trichomes if those are what you are waiting on. Otherwise you could be a week or so away. If you wrote down the day the pistils/stigma started to show it gets easier to figure out how close it is to a harvest figuring in what effects you want.

The computer will not send a "shout-out" to Bill284 unless the name is typed exactly correct. The letter 'b' has to be a capital letter or upper case as in @Bill284.

Nice looking and probably close like you say. I see a few amber trichomes if those are what you are waiting on. Otherwise you could be a week or so away. If you wrote down the day the pistils/stigma started to show it gets easier to figure out how close it is to a harvest figuring in what effects you want.

The computer will not send a "shout-out" to Bill284 unless the name is typed exactly correct. The letter 'b' has to be a capital letter or upper case as in @Bill284.
Made a mistake is all

Back
Top Bottom