Trichome Pictures

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends !

I tried to make a few Trichome shot ... so you guys can maybe guess how long it still has to go .. or if Im near harvest !! Or maybe you can tell me nothing because the pictures are to bad who knows haha :) Im thinking about getting an Active High for this plant .. So im still able to work etc... no Couchlock lol

Thanks in advance !

Edit: Strain is Critical from RQS - 55Days in Flower now ... SeedCompany says 6-7Weeks

20151205_134710.jpg
20151205_134153.jpg
20151205_133923.jpg
20151205_133918.jpg
20151201_204345.jpg

They look mostly cloudy to me, if the buds have fattened up I'd say give it one more week and start a 2 week flush. Or you can start your flush now if your satisfied with the overall size of buds. I wait for a few Amber trichomes to show up before I start my flush, look like I see 1 in your pictures but it could just be a spec of dirt.

Suggested timeframes are usually for optimal conditions and it usually takes a week or 2 longer than suggested. Last 2 weeks the plant packs on the weight so it's always best to wait a bit longer.

They look mostly cloudy to me, if the buds have fattened up I'd say give it one more week and start a 2 week flush. Or you can start your flush now if your satisfied with the overall size of buds. I wait for a few Amber trichomes to show up before I start my flush, look like I see 1 in your pictures but it could just be a spec of dirt.

Suggested timeframes are usually for optimal conditions and it usually takes a week or 2 longer than suggested. Last 2 weeks the plant packs on the weight so it's always best to wait a bit longer.

Hey Thanks for Your answer !! Ehm I know how to Flush once but I already read that ppl flush for a week what do they mean by that? Like Flush everyday of the week ? or like 1 day lets say 20l the other day 20l etc etc in small steps? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad language lool :)

By flushing I mean use only ph'd water for the last week or longer, by doing this you will cause the plant to use up all of the nutrients it has stored in its leaves. This will cause most leaves to turn yellow and the buds will burn and taste better because there will be no excess nutrients in them.

You may also want to flush the soil with atleast 2x the pot size of just water at the beginning of the flush, I find if you flush for 2 weeks this isn't needed.

Same thing applies to hydro, just run ph'd water.

Mhm so Its day 62 now ... Still cant see any Amber Trichomes ... But Plant Leaves are starting to turn Yellow and im not sure why lol ... So Now i dont know what to do ... Should i start Flush week now ? or Should i give more Fertilizer? Im Only Using Plagron Terra Bloom And Sugar Royale ... I got 3 Plants .. 1 Very big and Big Buds but still alot of white hairs so i think this one has a bit to go but there are yellow leaves also ... i got 1 middle sized plant the buds on it are really dense, leaves are starting to turn pale atm , but the hairs are still sticking out alot so i think this one maybe has a little to go too? and i got a very small plant very weak buds on it but thats probably because of the stress she had which the others didnt have ... But she looks most ready almost no hairs sticking out ... and on that plant its different, here the small leaves around the buds are starting to turn pale yellow ... on the other plants its the big fan leaves that are turning pale/yellow

So yea any Input is Welcome :) Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom