Is my plant doing ok?

Tris420

Hey Guys ! So i watched alot of Videos ... and i feel like my plant isnt mature enough for her age !

Im Growing Critical Kush and Normal Critical ! Both since 48 Days in Flower !

Thats how they Look like

First 2 Pictures is Critical Kush and the Other one Critical ...

So what do you guys think? And maybe why do you think my plant isnt doing as well as other peoples plants lol
Thanks in Advance !

Edit: The seeds Are from RQS Seeds and they say Flowering Time around 7-8 Weeks !

xxx5.jpg
yyy2.jpg
ccc5.jpg

Re: Is my Plant doing ok ?

looks like your LED may not be strong looks like CFL the way there growing or your plant is root lock or root bound my buddy grows the same stuff under a 600w and the stock is about to snap from all the buds it grows as the name says try doing a flush as if your light are good and everything else is running smooth the buds should be backing wight

Re: Is my Plant doing ok ?

looks like your LED may not be strong looks like CFL the way there growing or your plant is root lock or root bound my buddy grows the same stuff under a 600w and the stock is about to snap from all the buds it grows as the name says try doing a flush as if your light are good and everything else is running smooth the buds should be backing wight

I got The MarsHydro 95x5 Reflector LED ! Do you mean i should get a CFL for flowering?

Ok thanks ! I will do A Flush to all of them ! Should i give them Nutrients After that or just water till i Harvest ?

A few comments...

First:
Everybody else's pictures look bigger! Always!! A good camera adds 10 grams

Second:
You are comparing against photos of plants from some very good growers with finely tuned processes. That isn't fair to you or your plants.

Third:
You likely look at your plants every day. Compare them week on week with photos. You'll be surprised.

Fourth:
Lights, environment, etc.. Are huge. That being said, genetics play a huge roll as well. Think of variety of humans. In terms of plants, people aren't cloning skinny humans. Most commercial growers grow clones of their best genetics over and over again getting better and dialing them in.

Your plant looks healthy. You will produce good product and nobody can take that away from you (well,, I guess LEO can if you are in a wrong spot of the world). Embrace what you have done and have some fun! Finish strong

I got The MarsHydro 95x5 Reflector LED ! Do you mean i should get a CFL for flowering?

That is the smallest reflector model.

I have one as well, a great veg or auxiliary light but too small to flower 2 plants.

You're gonna need a bigger light :thumb:

How many watts per sq/ft When dealing with leds you need about 30 to 35 real watts not what is on the label. If using Label watts should about 40 to 45. If they are truly 95/5 driven at 5 would hurt you hand if you held it under the light a 6 in's. Not physical but you will move very soon.

My experience with mars I have I have 3 of there 300 and 2 of there duel band 450's. An old man with a camera light meter, they lye a good bit.

Finish them out and I think that Kush are naturally stretchers. If you are worried, they are going to fill some, I think you have a slight feeding problem but other than that looks like a few more watts next time. Never change or move them around in bloom except in an emergency will be interest if you will update this thread.

Your plants are stretched not enough watts per/sq can cause that it can also happen if you used ga3 when popping the seeds if you use it in spray bottle and spry on young seedling it will stretch it out. I have used it to stretch out auto flower plants I made taller plants but the output is the same just more stems and bigger.

The tips of your leaves show to much light or a bit of over feeding usually if they point up is light and if the tips go down is nutrient burn, also the last of this, and it confuses me to this day, you could be deep enough into the flowering cycle for this to start. The blooms pull extra nutrients from the plant. The water leaves show it first in some strains toward the end look very bad. Kush needs a very good flush at the end more than most it has a wonderful taste after cureing if flush well.

A few comments...

First:
Everybody else's pictures look bigger! Always!! A good camera adds 10 grams

Second:
You are comparing against photos of plants from some very good growers with finely tuned processes. That isn't fair to you or your plants.

Third:
You likely look at your plants every day. Compare them week on week with photos. You'll be surprised.

Fourth:
Lights, environment, etc.. Are huge. That being said, genetics play a huge roll as well. Think of variety of humans. In terms of plants, people aren't cloning skinny humans. Most commercial growers grow clones of their best genetics over and over again getting better and dialing them in.

Your plant looks healthy. You will produce good product and nobody can take that away from you (well,, I guess LEO can if you are in a wrong spot of the world). Embrace what you have done and have some fun! Finish strong

Thanks For the Nice Words !! I feel Better Now FOR SURE !! :) I didnt understand the LEO Part ?!!? <<< German dude lol :)

How many watts per sq/ft When dealing with leds you need about 30 to 35 real watts not what is on the label. If using Label watts should about 40 to 45. If they are truly 95/5 driven at 5 would hurt you hand if you held it under the light a 6 in's. Not physical but you will move very soon.

My experience with mars I have I have 3 of there 300 and 2 of there duel band 450's. An old man with a camera light meter, they lye a good bit.

Finish them out and I think that Kush are naturally stretchers. If you are worried, they are going to fill some, I think you have a slight feeding problem but other than that looks like a few more watts next time. Never change or move them around in bloom except in an emergency will be interest if you will update this thread.

Your plants are stretched not enough watts per/sq can cause that it can also happen if you used ga3 when popping the seeds if you use it in spray bottle and spry on young seedling it will stretch it out. I have used it to stretch out auto flower plants I made taller plants but the output is the same just more stems and bigger.

The tips of your leaves show to much light or a bit of over feeding usually if they point up is light and if the tips go down is nutrient burn, also the last of this, and it confuses me to this day, you could be deep enough into the flowering cycle for this to start. The blooms pull extra nutrients from the plant. The water leaves show it first in some strains toward the end look very bad. Kush needs a very good flush at the end more than most it has a wonderful taste after cureing if flush well.

Thanks for Your Reply ! Yea i got 2 of the MarsHydros but im Using one in my Veg Tent But yea other Grower on here told me to go with CFL for the VEG room and use both MarsHydro for Flower !

And Yes i noticed my Leave Tips too ... Im Using Plagron Bloom and Plagron Sugar Royale ... last Feeding i gave them a little bit more i think since then their leaves turned a bit yellow ... But yea i have to finish this one first before i can buy me new Lights lol ... Poor man haha

I havent used ga3 ... only Nutrients in water .. didnt spray anything !

So basicilly you guys are saying get a Better light and the Flowering time will be faster next time right ?

And you say you have 3 Marshydro 300 watt in which space do you use them ?

My space is 80x80x160cm so not very big lol

I got 3 Plants under that one lol and When i Finish them my Plan was to put 5 Plants under that one Light lol !! I guess ill change my Plan haha !!

I made a mistake - I have the smallest one (48X5W) yours is double the size, but it's still only 210 watts of light

Definitely do the suggested "CFL for veg/Both LEDs for Bloom" :thumb:

I'm with Spitz on this. We all make mistakes and learning is never done. But if this is your first grow you have a prosperous future ahead of you.

Excellent job considering right!?!?!?

We only learn by making mistakes not reading about other peoples failures online. In fact who goes around here reading about how other people screwed up? Great idea but how many are doing that?

When you make a real mistake and correct it then you have learned the real truth and understand how it actually works. The response from the correction is half the learning you will get because rebound or retrying with better results shows you what you were doing wrong.

And hey...it aint done...if you got the will there's a way...trow down and go big and you could still get what you want.

:thumb:

I'm with Spitz on this. We all make mistakes and learning is never done. But if this is your first grow you have a prosperous future ahead of you.

Excellent job considering right!?!?!?

We only learn by making mistakes not reading about other peoples failures online. In fact who goes around here reading about how other people screwed up? Great idea but how many are doing that?

When you make a real mistake and correct it then you have learned the real truth and understand how it actually works. The response from the correction is half the learning you will get because rebound or retrying with better results shows you what you were doing wrong.

And hey...it aint done...if you got the will there's a way...trow down and go big and you could still get what you want.

:thumb:

Reading this made me Smile Much !!! Thanks for these Kind words !! Awesome Community !! And yes I wont Give up!!!

Reading this made me Smile Much !!! Thanks for these Kind words !! Awesome Community !! And yes I wont Give up!!!

ya more light next time thats all but your plants are looking nice your doing a good job thats going to be some nice smoke don't forget to flush two week before your done but I'm sure you know that your doing good :slide:

Back
Top Bottom