Confusing seed colours? Anyone?

Phillipallman

Hi guys well recently I purchased 20 critical mass monster mass seeds and had no luck with them barley germinated and never sprouted :/ so the company gave me another 10 critical mass for free to go with my order of 13 big bud xxxl seeds I've just received the critical mass seeds and again they are a odd colour like a mix between very light brown and white kind of like a yellow house wall colour ??? Is this the reason the last ones didn't work

Hi guys well recently I purchased 20 critical mass monster mass seeds and had no luck with them barley germinated and never sprouted :/ so the company gave me another 10 critical mass for free to go with my order of 13 big bud xxxl seeds I've just received the critical mass seeds and again they are a odd colour like a mix between very light brown and white kind of like a yellow house wall colour ??? Is this the reason the last ones didn't work

It can be... It can be several reasons.. I just ordered from CK's and they have crappy seeds as well.. Maybe a few good ones here and there. But overall, not impressed with the genetics.

Also, a fully mature seeds should be darker brown and sometimes with lightening bolts. A seed that is pale/yellow/whitish is a immature and 99% wont germinate and give you a vigorous plant. Allot of these "online seed banks" are all garbage. Selling feminized garbage seeds. I didn't know this until now. I'm Farley knew to the online world of "cultivating". But certainly no nooby to actual cultivating. A fem seeds are terrible. They are the last lineage of genetics for that species. And B seed banks online are just in it to make a $ just like the rest of the world. You actually think they care about every seed being perfect or mature? it's sad I know. But true..

What I've been doing (for many years) is put them in a glass of RO water when they sink take em out. put em on a papertowel with luke warm RO water then fold twice and put it in a breathable but dark area. within 3 days they SHOULD be up to a inch long. If not either you did something wrong or theres something wrong with the seed. Crop king seeds IMO are not the best. They sent me 15 freebies cause of my complaint. I was happy, but then started thinking why 15? lol they make me buy 10 for 100$ then just give me 15 "cause they didnt germie properly".... Ya right. They are selling us F5s or worse. But, all that being said. When they do pop, they are healthy and vigorous. But there's also a mutant. So... Be careful where you buy your seeds. :Namaste::thumb:

Yes mate ive spent over 200 on seeds so far and not had any luck with them ill try and take some pictures later for you to show what these are like

Yes mate ive spent over 200 on seeds so far and not had any luck with them ill try and take some pictures later for you to show what these are like

Are you keeping them in a warm area? Try to keep them in a place where the temp is 25 degrees. That is the "sweet spot" for me.

I've just bought a heated germination station to germ and sprout them that should help I just have much faith in these seeds due to the colour of them

Well I've looked at the seeds again and I've popped one in water and its gone dark brown with a line down the shell so maybe they are good but just come looking pale etc

Back
Top Bottom