11 weeks from 12/12 switch - Still loads of white hairs

Studge

420 Member
Hi, This is my first grow. Growing with coco perlite mix and using dutch pro nutrients.
I switched to 12/12 11 weeks ago, The first sign of flowers was about 2 weeks after that.
I still have a serious amount of white hairs. Is that normal?
I have attached a photo of as good as I can get of the trichomes etc but it's hard to tell what I'm looking at or for haha.
Any pointers to settle my nerves would be nice :)
Thanks
2zyvn6r.jpg

Re: 11 weeks from 12/12 switch. Still loads of white hairs

Trichomes look white to me. no sign of amber as far as I can see. Looks close to done. do you have a photo of the whole plant?

I'll have to wait until tonight when the light goes on to get one of the whole plant. The thing is looking a mess. Ended up having to veg for a long time(about 11 weeks) and it was still small when i flipped. probably due to me fimming my first ever grow haha.
Then about 3 weeks ago I forgot to water it one night and the thing dried like crazy, Brown leaves and all sorts. Seems to have revived well but obviously the leaves didnt.

Waited this long, a couple more weeks won't hurt right? Lol

Trichomes look white to me. no sign of amber as far as I can see. Looks close to done. do you have a photo of the whole plant?

Sorry for the delay. Been really busy and figured I'd give it a while more before getting pictures.

This is as close as I could get. This is the very top of one of the buds. The leaf is the little one nearest the top(no more than 3/4 of an inch long)
These are further away photos. She is quite small and been fimmed. the brown leaves have been pretty much that exact same way since I almost dehydrated her to death a number of weeks ago.

What do you reckon? I can see a lot of amber but not in the little clobes at the end of the trichomes and the pistils are 98% white i'd say

thanks in advance

Sorry for the delay. Been really busy and figured I'd give it a while more before getting pictures.

This is as close as I could get. This is the very top of one of the buds. The leaf is the little one nearest the top(no more than 3/4 of an inch long)
These are further away photos. She is quite small and been fimmed. the brown leaves have been pretty much that exact same way since I almost dehydrated her to death a number of weeks ago.

What do you reckon? I can see a lot of amber but not in the little clobes at the end of the trichomes and the pistils are 98% white i'd say

thanks in advance
Mostly cloudy with a few amber is a good place to start the 10 to 14 day flush.

Back
Top Bottom