Me and the ERBO

Marek

Me and my ERBO

Yo,

Just a quick little word on the ERBO pipe they have here at HCC. Scored one a few weeks ago, this little guy really rocks. I happen to have been sick at the time, and couldn't smoke on my bong, and what a difference, so effortless, and the smoke is soooooo flavorful and light on the lungs. Don't ask me how they do it, but the centrifuge really pulls the tar out of the stuff, you'll notice it instantly after a bowl or 2 gathering up on the dome, really quite an amazing little device.

Just press the button and breath in slowly... bliss.

Marek

ps, get a torch lighter, thas the only way to erbo, peace!

Thanks bro, I have been debating whether or not to buy one. I couldn't find any info online about it. Does it give a different buzz as smoking out of a pipe or bong(weaker/stronger)?

I saw and tried one down here. I'm good with the guy who owns our headshop and we tried out the Erbo and the Herbalaire vaporizer. We went with the vape. I didn't see anything really amazing about the Erbo, but to each their own.

Yeah, but the ERBO is only $99 where the volcano is $420. So if it does the same job I'll take the ERBO. I haven't tried either so I have no 1st hand experience but I am going to at least try the ERBO this weekend at the dispensary.

It doesn't do the same thing as a vape, and I only paid 300 for my herbalaire. It's dubbed "the mini volcano".

Mr A.. have had my herbalAire for more than a month now. I love it. Had it cleaned the other day.. made a difference. Have ordered a bunch of crucibles. I think the key to top performance is keeping the herbalAire really clean.

Yeah, a mini Volcano with the noise optional. I've only used the bags once, I like the straight draw.

This ERBO.. a "smoking" device sounds like.. does it create ashes? :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Found this:

What is the Hydrofude® process?

The ERBO® acronym stands for ELECTRO RESPIRATORY BALLISTIC OPTIMIZATION. This optimization is achieved through our patent pending Hydrofuge® process, which begins with the ignition of the smoking substance. The resulting vapor is then mechanically drawn into a powerful vortex inside the inner gas expansion chamber. This centrifugal process expands and propels the vapor and gases through a mere teaspoon of water where it is ballistically aerated and instantly cooled. The effect is the removal of a very significant amount of tar, oils and othe heavy particals by causing them to condensate and collect on the inner surface of the chamber instead of the user's lungs. Scientific studies are presently being conducted to establish the perceived health advantages. Most users experience significantly less coughing and respiratory congestion.

Yup.. sounds like smoking to me.

Exactly Pinch. I had tried it once before and it was definately smoking. Pinch, have you tried making any bags yet? I have, but haven't had great success at getting them airtight. Right now just shopping ariund for a good brand of oven bag. $20 seems a bit much for three bags you could make yourself, but you also need additional mouthpieces if you want more than 2 bags.

Mr A.. only tried bags once. I like straight draw and I like the fact that you use your own mouthpiece.. no sharing germs. No need for the bags as I see it. When you're not dawing on herbalAire.. you're not wasting. The process is suspended till you draw again.. that's what I like most about the system.

Check bag prices on Volcano site: https://www.storz-bickel.com/go?r=16&action=shop::article_list&catid=2&ID=0_29789312633&l=en&c=USD

The big balloon set contains 16 boxes of 3 meters balloon material, enough for 80 balloons of the standard size of 60 cm /23 inch (approximately 8 litres). The tube material consists of highly pure, robust and seamless polyester. It is heatproof, food safe and tasteless.
Stück 49.00 US$

or check your local grocery store's turkey bags.

To get bags airtight use really small plastic locking ties, like the ones they use as handcuffs or little rubber bands. Good luck. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I use the twist ties already. I think my problem lies in the seams of the bag. We always seem to have a leak from somewhere in the balloon. But I see that those Storz and Bickel one are "seamless". May have to look into that. I guess we're complete opposites. I love the bags. I find between me and the gf that it's too hard passing around cords and all that.

Mr A.. gotcha mate. Yeah, try the seamless.

Use Volcano at Berkeley Club. I use my vaporgenie at home. My "hA" is at a friend's in Berkeley (20 minutes from my place). We just sit at his kitchen table, drink coffee, tell lies, and medicate with the herbalAire.

Yeah, I really dig that machine.. such a clean, simple delivery system. (And a Cannuck company to boot!)

Mr Bag.. yep, that Buddha guy said some neat things as did Kerouac.:icon_cool :peace:

Back
Top Bottom