WEEDGETS: Advocate For Safer And More Pleasant Smoking

IT also looks like stuff you would appreciate using as it drastically improves the smoothness and protects your lungs.

have you thought of travel cases ?

So I bought one. The claims seemed pretty far fetched —and they are. It’s just a hand pipe. Nothing special at all.
some Improvements I’d like to see—
Cheap feeling—feels flimsy—add rigidity
Needs to fit together tighter, comes apart way too easy—threaded fittings are needed IMO.
The tip is flimsy and feels cheap—add rigidity
The lid is cumbersome to snap to the bottom of the pipe—again—needs rigidity. Better get it snapped in before you load your bowl or the contents will be gone with the wind.
Lose the silly claims—coughless. Give me a break!
medical grade material designed by a medical device engineer or something like that……it’s a clever little pipe and I probably would have tried it without the far fetched claims
So sucking smoke through that perforated piece of metal in the silicone tube makes the smoke “safer for your lungs“? cmon man!! The holes in the bowl look about the same size to me. With that logic a bowl screen has tighter mesh and keeps more out.
3520A724-4A85-4718-8AD5-CC7FF866589F.jpeg

That being said it’s a decent little hand pipe—smokes just fine.

So I bought one. The claims seemed pretty far fetched —and they are. It’s just a hand pipe. Nothing special at all.
some Improvements I’d like to see—
Cheap feeling—feels flimsy—add rigidity
Needs to fit together tighter, comes apart way too easy—threaded fittings are needed IMO.
The tip is flimsy and feels cheap—add rigidity
The lid is cumbersome to snap to the bottom of the pipe—again—needs rigidity. Better get it snapped in before you load your bowl or the contents will be gone with the wind.
Lose the silly claims—coughless. Give me a break!
medical grade material designed by a medical device engineer or something like that……it’s a clever little pipe and I probably would have tried it without the far fetched claims
So sucking smoke through that perforated piece of metal in the silicone tube makes the smoke “safer for your lungs“? cmon man!! The holes in the bowl look about the same size to me. With that logic a bowl screen has tighter mesh and keeps more out.
3520A724-4A85-4718-8AD5-CC7FF866589F.jpeg

That being said it’s a decent little hand pipe—smokes just fine.
Hey Zigzagman,

We really appreciate your review, you hit on some important points. Im going to try to explain what you have missed and maybe you will look at it from different prospective (there must be reason why so many people call it a GOAT pipe, just search all over the internet)

1. What makes this MAZE-X pipe so special is that it cools the smoke passing it through 13 inches of elaborate maze. Its simple physics the longer gas travels the more it cools. You need to try slow shorter draws. No need to rip it fas and deep. The pipe can do magic if you learn to do it the right way. We desiged it for poepl wjho want to reduce the harshness. Slow and shorter puffs like Sherlock pipe. Try it.

2. try to open this pipe in 1- 2 weeks , you will see how much gunk you did not intake in your lungs as the long path also filters the smoke. Try it.

3. You focused on few small issues that we already fixed in new release (Purple and Gold pipes) , its much tighter fit now, the lid has been fixed. There is no issue with mouth filter tip.

4. I can ship you new silicone insert with new cap for you to test if you like. I just need your order#

5. This pipe will grow on you tremendously in the next few weeks , you will see. ITs the type of pipe you need a short learning curve. If you smoke it correctly you will understand why its called cough-less . Coughing is optional on this pipe just djust a luttle the way you smoke. I also recommend roughly grinding and packing full bowl. Don't rip it.

6. Would love to get your feedback with new part I will send you

Hey Zigzagman,

We really appreciate your review, you hit on some important points. Im going to try to explain what you have missed and maybe you will look at it from different prospective (there must be reason why so many people call it a GOAT pipe, just search all over the internet)

1. What makes this MAZE-X pipe so special is that it cools the smoke passing it through 13 inches of elaborate maze. Its simple physics the longer gas travels the more it cools. You need to try slow shorter draws. No need to rip it fas and deep. The pipe can do magic if you learn to do it the right way. We desiged it for poepl wjho want to reduce the harshness. Slow and shorter puffs like Sherlock pipe. Try it.

2. try to open this pipe in 1- 2 weeks , you will see how much gunk you did not intake in your lungs as the long path also filters the smoke. Try it.

3. You focused on few small issues that we already fixed in new release (Purple and Gold pipes) , its much tighter fit now, the lid has been fixed. There is no issue with mouth filter tip.

4. I can ship you new silicone insert with new cap for you to test if you like. I just need your order#

5. This pipe will grow on you tremendously in the next few weeks , you will see. ITs the type of pipe you need a short learning curve. If you smoke it correctly you will understand why its called cough-less . Coughing is optional on this pipe just djust a luttle the way you smoke. I also recommend roughly grinding and packing full bowl. Don't rip it.

6. Would love to get your feedback with new part I will send you
order #W- 7701

Id of bought a gold one—darn it! if you made improvements on the “x” because of the flaws I mentioned, why are the UNIMPROVED units being shipped? I probably wouldn’t have critiqued the thing as much if the stem didn’t try to slide off the ’elaborate maze’ when trying to snap the cover to the bottom with weed in the bowl.
Don’t get me wrong I like the pipe. Like I said in my previous post, it smokes just fine and with the improvements it shouldn’t fall apart in my pocket when Im playing with my pup in the dog park. I never heard of this pipe but saw it here on 420 and decided to add one to my collection. It’s a hand pipe that comes apart real easy for cleaning, I just find the marketing to be over the top and exaggerated.
But now lets break down items 1thru 6
1) short light puffs to get less harsh hits—ok! I should have known since that works on my 1976 proto pipe.
2) There will be tar and resin build up. Agree—especially with the amount of weed I’ll be sucking through it!
3) a)Why dont you pull the remaining defective (unimproved) units. B)There is absolutely an issue for me with mouth filter tips. They are flimsy and feel cheap. There is a metal disc inside with holes in the metal disc. The metal disc is needed to keep the filter tip from collapsing on it self when drawing through it. The metal disc does not do anything to ‘keep your lungs safe’.
4) order #W- 7701
5) I like the pipe already—I guess I’m taking the cough option!
6) looking forward to it.

order #W- 7701

Id of bought a gold one—darn it! if you made improvements on the “x” because of the flaws I mentioned, why are the UNIMPROVED units being shipped? I probably wouldn’t have critiqued the thing as much if the stem didn’t try to slide off the ’elaborate maze’ when trying to snap the cover to the bottom with weed in the bowl.
Don’t get me wrong I like the pipe. Like I said in my previous post, it smokes just fine and with the improvements it shouldn’t fall apart in my pocket when Im playing with my pup in the dog park. I never heard of this pipe but saw it here on 420 and decided to add one to my collection. It’s a hand pipe that comes apart real easy for cleaning, I just find the marketing to be over the top and exaggerated.
But now lets break down items 1thru 6
1) short light puffs to get less harsh hits—ok! I should have known since that works on my 1976 proto pipe.
2) There will be tar and resin build up. Agree—especially with the amount of weed I’ll be sucking through it!
3) a)Why dont you pull the remaining defective (unimproved) units. B)There is absolutely an issue for me with mouth filter tips. They are flimsy and feel cheap. There is a metal disc inside with holes in the metal disc. The metal disc is needed to keep the filter tip from collapsing on it self when drawing through it. The metal disc does not do anything to ‘keep your lungs safe’.
4) order #W- 7701
5) I like the pipe already—I guess I’m taking the cough option!
6) looking forward to it.

we will ship you the new part today. but I anted to clarify few things

B)There is absolutely an issue for me with mouth filter tips. They are flimsy and feel cheap. There is a metal disc inside with holes in the metal disc. The metal disc is needed to keep the filter tip from collapsing on it self when drawing through it. The metal disc does not do anything to ‘keep your lungs safe’.
The mouth tip is perfect, metal disc inside is not to keep it from collapsing:) (funny) its for blocking hot resin, flower bits and tar. You can remove it from pipe and use with prerolls and joints. it also cools smoke a little . we sold over 200K units last year and people are absolutely crazy about the, we sell the separately and it's the best selling product for us.
You can also plug in 8 mm charcoal filter (get them on amazon) into the open end of the mouth tip. Its defiantly make smoke much cleaner & cooler which is so much safer for your lungs , take a look at attached images:

joint compare.jpg

Amazon with Baloons.png

we will ship you the new part today. but I anted to clarify few things

The mouth tip is perfect, metal disc inside is not to keep it from collapsing:) (funny) its for blocking hot resin, flower bits and tar. You can remove it from pipe and use with prerolls and joints. it also cools smoke a little . we sold over 200K units last year and people are absolutely crazy about the, we sell the separately and it's the best selling product for us.
You can also plug in 8 mm charcoal filter (get them on amazon) into the open end of the mouth tip. Its defiantly make smoke much cleaner & cooler which is so much safer for your lungs , take a look at attached images:
Thanks for the response—
toke stones and doob toobs have been available forever — back in the day if you didn’t have an alligator clip or a pair of hemostats a rolled up matchbook cover did the trick. Perforated Metal disc not needed. You place the tip of your tongue at the opening of joint or toke stone and it catches any crap that comes through and spit out the offensive material. Not like everyone was spitting all over while sharing a joint—more at the end of the roach when we were trying to suck every last bit of thc outa there. Teenage days. For me—the tip will remain with the pipe. I roll cones with the little cardboard filters and that’s fine for me.

I appreciate that you are responding openly in this public forum. Shows integrity and honesty in my opinion. I felt when I read the couple other reviews here folks may have embellished a bit to save face on dropping close to a hundo for this little pipe. “Hits hard but smooth” is what got me. It’s either a hard hitter or a smooth hitter. I know you say to take small puffs instead of big rips. Honestly it IS smooth when hit lightly. So are my other hand pipes. But rip it and it’s hard on the lungs like anything else.

Thanks for the response—
toke stones and doob toobs have been available forever — back in the day if you didn’t have an alligator clip or a pair of hemostats a rolled up matchbook cover did the trick. Perforated Metal disc not needed. You place the tip of your tongue at the opening of joint or toke stone and it catches any crap that comes through and spit out the offensive material. Not like everyone was spitting all over while sharing a joint—more at the end of the roach when we were trying to suck every last bit of thc outa there. Teenage days. For me—the tip will remain with the pipe. I roll cones with the little cardboard filters and that’s fine for me.

I appreciate that you are responding openly in this public forum. Shows integrity and honesty in my opinion. I felt when I read the couple other reviews here folks may have embellished a bit to save face on dropping close to a hundo for this little pipe. “Hits hard but smooth” is what got me. It’s either a hard hitter or a smooth hitter. I know you say to take small puffs instead of big rips. Honestly it IS smooth when hit lightly. So are my other hand pipes. But rip it and it’s hard on the lungs like anything else.

Strange, I I thought I posted an image in my previous reply when is I'm clearly showing the difference in smoke quality , did you see that image? that just from two prerolls. Thats that this tip does. That the difference this metal screen makes but also cools the smoke, thats why we sold so many with insane reviews. All we are doing is taking same smoking devices but making them a lot safer for people. The reviews and email that we get are not just 5 star ratings people write essays on how good the products are and how they changed their lives. Cleaner, Cooler and Safer is an absolute true statement. Get back to me when you get that part I sent you in the mail. You will like the improvement.

Maze-X is the pipe is designed in a way that you can easily use it as a hard hitter of soft hitter it will adopt to your style but if you learn how to use it properly you still get a lot of smoke in your lungs without much harshness and with much safer inhalations. Thats why we have amazing comments about this pipe all over the net. Can not make it it up

On a side-note: The founder of the company and chief engineer is a world renowned medical device developer with over 100 patents in life saving technologies including: Artificial Heart systems (LVADs) , automatic resuscitation machines , lung ventilators, implantable COPD, cancer oblations systems, and the list goes on, you should look him up on google: Michael Barenboym

so I’ve been using this thing the last couple days and I’m concernEd about the silicone flavor this pipe gives off. When you pull the bowl you can see where the resin is wet and sticky on the perimeter of the silicone base. The center however is dry and burnt looking. Regular bic lighter used. Now comes the part where I need to use a hemp wick or some bullshit to make it work right.

C730E5FC-EE36-4633-B3C3-ACACFC4F623E.jpeg
8F6FC6C7-97C2-4E2E-981F-D23D16D0EA8D.jpeg

C7ED1AE1-6E64-4B51-81C7-5E7B919A2763.jpeg

D4D93E9E-EBAA-4701-9266-44B3BA510BC1.jpeg

The tip is awesome since I fixed it. No more wiggle jiggle. Tight premium feel and flows free.

Ok even here you are absolutely incorrect. what you are showing here the resin that would have been in your lungs but now is stopped by this pipe. Silicone does snot burn (just wash the pipe with isopropyl alcohol, you will see) Its the resin that this pipe is stopping , designed for you , for your protection. The metal part that you showing here covered in resin. The pipe is doing its job and you are not even understanding it you even put the mouth tip incorrectly. Silicone is not easy to burn unless you really want to. Its safe and very inert material.

no problem , you can smoke a bong if you like, its a different story but MAZE-X pipe is loved by thousands , read some of these reviews, we can not make that up:)

1. Weedgets Maze-X Hand Pipe
2. Weedgets Maze-X Hand Pipe
3. Maze-x Pipe | New
4. Maze-X Pipe Advanced Cooling and Filtering Technology

and hundreds of people's reviews on our site as well:)

Looks like you have a different agenda here... after showing me your own images with lots of resin that this pipe has captured in few days you are still not getting it:) Imagine how much resin you will not inhale in your lungs in 1-2-6 month

best of luck , I don't think I will contribute anymore of my time:)

Back to the fowl taste you get from this pipe—and charred silicone center directly under the bowl.

The melting point of Silicone is about 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and a bic lighter can get up to 3,400 degrees and cause your Silicone to melt and or off-gas nasty stuff.

I’m cleaning the pipe at the moment. Take it apart and place in the box it came in with alcohol and wait 20min. But if I put salt in there and give it a shake it’ll go faster.
NOT SO FAST—no shaking because the handy cleaning case leaks all over the place. $100 pipe SHOULD merit a $.10 gasket.

Back to the fowl taste you get from this pipe—and charred silicone center directly under the bowl.

The melting point of Silicone is about 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and a bic lighter can get up to 3,400 degrees and cause your Silicone to melt and or off-gas nasty stuff.
Ok this is my last comment. Its very said when someone with very little knowledge in science and materials expresses the opinion thats based on ignorance. There is no reason for you to put lighter next to silicone (you are smoking flower not silicone) unless you are doing it intentionally. Thousands of people smoke MAZE-X pipe and other silicone pipes around the world and they love it.. No issues. no smell. no fire. You are just here to throw anything that sticks to the wall. The box is not designed to be leak proof, no shaking. Why would you do that?? lol You just make stuff up and assume thats how things are and whats worst you through your uneducated opinion for people to read. Silicone is inert material so even if you are standing in the middle of the silicone fire, silicone will not gas-off any nasty stuff. Please do some reading in materials science. will not Please continue smoking whatever you are smoking. You even did not assemble this pipe in proper way. Some people can not be helped:) Best of luck

Ok this is my last comment. Its very said when someone with very little knowledge in science and materials expresses the opinion thats based on ignorance.
That is unacceptable. How dare you talk down to any user on this forum. You were given creative input. Why would you think we are below you?

I'm a prototype engineer. I have 128 patents industrial, automotive, and medical. Does that make my input different?

That is unacceptable. How dare you talk down to any user on this forum. You were given creative input. Why would you think we are below you?

I'm a prototype engineer. I have 128 patents industrial, automotive, and medical. Does that make my input different?
Not sure where you find offense here:) I don't see talking down to anyone, my arguments are based on engineering, science and knowledge. I don't see any creative input, all I see are statements that are complete false and based on opinion that are not based on anything but personal beliefs :) I tried really hard to explain the science behind it but the flow of incorrect assumptions continued , so the person is not interested in listening. I don't care if you have 100 or 1000 patents , if I don't understand something I learn and listen. Ignorance is not an opinion in my book. I helped as much as I can , I don't see any offense here whatsoever. Im not gonna comment anything else at this point . This argumanet is a wast of time. All we are doing is making products that make smoking lots safer, proven fact with science

Back
Top Bottom