Weedgets: 20% Discount For Our Cough Less Technology Pipes And Filter Tips

WEEDGETS

Weedgets is the first company in US primarily focusing on developing smoking devices with filtration and cooling the smoke.
Our MAZE-X pipe , Filter Tips and DoobTubes are all equipped with multiple levels of filtrations and are highly regarded among health conscious smokers. If you experienced throat burns or itchiness or simply if the smoke is too harsh for you check our line of products that are addressing that specific issue. Use this 20%OFF code if you decide to purchase: MY420MAG
Click the link to learn more: MAZE-X Pipe - Patented waterless filtration and smoke cooling technology
COUGH LESS TECHNOLOGY PIPES

6-1.png

Thank you !
And a set of extra bowls! That's a real nice option! Clean bowl...nicer hit! I like that I'll be able to clean the whole pipe too! Very nice design! We've been complaining about hot hits lately so this is something we've been waiting for! Thanks for making a sensible pipe for simple folk!

In browsing your site, I came across a comment that mentioned a recommendation to keep the pipe in the fridge, is that accurate information? Just wondering.

Great question. Although not necessary at all some people put the MAZE-X pipe in the refrigerator (never in the FREEZER please) It gets you really really chilled few hits for sure. It's like inhaling frozen air. But MAZE-X lowers the temperature of the smoke by passing it through a very long torturous path by itself. watch this video:

Back
Top Bottom