Weedgets: Tips & Tricks For Much Less Coughing And Smoother Hits

WEEDGETS

All of us have been there - taking a hit and coughing the lungs out. Being one of the best biomedical mechanical engineers in the country has its perks. Two years ago I sent myself on a mission to help myself and others to enjoy my hits much more and cough a lot less, seemed like mission impossible at the beginning but actually from scientific point of view all you need is to achieve two things: Lower the smoke temperature (thats what actually makes us cough) and filter the smoke on top of that to give our hard working lungs a breather.

Besides developing our pipes, joint filter tips and other accessories that achieve incredible smoothness based on laws of physics I discovered other simple steps you can take to get much smoother hits.

1. Before taking a hit, inhale a little bit of air in your lungs and then take a hit. Sound strange but you'd be surprised (share your experience after you try)
2. Take much shorter hits ( no need to rip it at all. You can replace one huge hit with three small ones. You get just as medicated. Never, and I mean never hold it in your lungs. Exhale immediately as THC has almost immediate absorption. Some of you already know that
3. Always have the pipe with longest possible stem. The longer the smoke path more time it has to cool off (even a tiny temperature reduction helps) All our pipes especially MAZE-X pipe, although short by itself has a very long almost 14 inch torturous path for the smoke that cools and filters it. Watch how MAZE-X pipe operates in this video

There are many more trick I will cover in next posts. Feel free to ask questions or debate my statements. Im here to help my fellow smokers

New Project-17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom