Medical Cannabis 201: Education for Federal Cannabis Cretins

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Dr. Phil Leveque - I am so disgusted with the Federal Employees of NIDA (National Institute of Drug Abuse) et cetera and their egregious lies and distortions about cannabis that I have contracted a case of REEFER MADNESS in both acute and chronic forms.

They themselves have not educated themselves beyond the movie that is truly pathetic, pitiful and harmful to patients. The worst part is their stoic dependence on Reefer Madness blarney and peddling it to the DEA, police, prosecuting attorneys, judges and even doctors who should know better.

Cannabis was good medicine for 4000 years up to 1937 and is still one of the safest most useful medicines ever found.

Thank God for small favors. A new cannabis article titled MEDICAL USE OF CANNABIS IN THE U. S. in the Journal of Opioid Management 5.5, May-June 2009. By principle author Sunil K. Aggarwal, Ph. D. and bolstered by 5 Professors of Rehabilitative Medicine, Psychiatry, Geography(?) and Epidemiology at the University of Washington, Seattle.

I will say that it is a very thorough article although it is very shallow and unfortunately ignores much of the best recent information on cannabis as medicine by Dr. Tod Mikiyuria, Dr. Lester Grinspoon, Dr. Andrew Weil and Jack Herer, author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes which is the outstanding book on cannabis as medicine et cetera.

Dr. Aggarwal did provide an interesting aspect of the WAR ON CANNABIS, for example, NIDA says "not enough research has been done on cannabis as a medicine".

Aggarwal says there are 15 thousand articles about medical cannabis efficacy over the past 55 years and 99% of them indicated that cannabis is a safe, useful drug for many conditions.

Two glaring errors are his exclusion of the work by Dr. Tod Mikiyuria that it is useful for about 200 different diseases and Granny Storm Crow's recent extensive list with bibliographical references which he barely touches on.

He does give short lists of many authors who performed clinical research about cannabis and specific disease conditions.

His conclusions in this article are that CANNABIS WORKS AND IS VERY SAFE. Actually if he searched on his computer he would find many recent articles about the efficacy of cannabis as medicine for many diseases.

Do not get me wrong. This is an outstanding piece of work about cannabis as medicine and also about the foolish attempts by NIDA and DEA and the Feds to not only prevent its use but to harass, imprison and fine very sick patients from using a very safe, useful medicine.

I only hope that the NIDA cretins will read this article, Medical Cannabis 201. They need to know how wrong they are!!

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Author: Dr. Phil Leveque
Copyright: 2009 Salem-News.com
Website: Medical Cannabis 201: Education for Federal Cannabis Cretins - Salem-News.Com

Dr. Phil Leveque - I am so disgusted with the Federal Employees of NIDA (National Institute of Drug Abuse) et cetera and their egregious lies and distortions about cannabis that I have contracted a case of REEFER MADNESS in both acute and chronic forms.

They themselves have not educated themselves beyond the movie that is truly pathetic, pitiful and harmful to patients. The worst part is their stoic dependence on Reefer Madness blarney and peddling it to the DEA, police, prosecuting attorneys, judges and even doctors who should know better.

Cannabis was good medicine for 4000 years up to 1937 and is still one of the safest most useful medicines ever found.

Thank God for small favors. A new cannabis article titled MEDICAL USE OF CANNABIS IN THE U. S. in the Journal of Opioid Management 5.5, May-June 2009. By principle author Sunil K. Aggarwal, Ph. D. and bolstered by 5 Professors of Rehabilitative Medicine, Psychiatry, Geography(?) and Epidemiology at the University of Washington, Seattle.

I will say that it is a very thorough article although it is very shallow and unfortunately ignores much of the best recent information on cannabis as medicine by Dr. Tod Mikiyuria, Dr. Lester Grinspoon, Dr. Andrew Weil and Jack Herer, author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes which is the outstanding book on cannabis as medicine et cetera.

Dr. Aggarwal did provide an interesting aspect of the WAR ON CANNABIS, for example, NIDA says "not enough research has been done on cannabis as a medicine".

Aggarwal says there are 15 thousand articles about medical cannabis efficacy over the past 55 years and 99% of them indicated that cannabis is a safe, useful drug for many conditions.

Two glaring errors are his exclusion of the work by Dr. Tod Mikiyuria that it is useful for about 200 different diseases and Granny Storm Crow's recent extensive list with bibliographical references which he barely touches on.

He does give short lists of many authors who performed clinical research about cannabis and specific disease conditions.

His conclusions in this article are that CANNABIS WORKS AND IS VERY SAFE. Actually if he searched on his computer he would find many recent articles about the efficacy of cannabis as medicine for many diseases.

Do not get me wrong. This is an outstanding piece of work about cannabis as medicine and also about the foolish attempts by NIDA and DEA and the Feds to not only prevent its use but to harass, imprison and fine very sick patients from using a very safe, useful medicine.

I only hope that the NIDA cretins will read this article, Medical Cannabis 201. They need to know how wrong they are!!

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Author: Dr. Phil Leveque
Copyright: 2009 Salem-News.com
Website: Medical Cannabis 201: Education for Federal Cannabis Cretins - Salem-News.Com

Wow - great article. Right on man. Right on.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom