medical help in Milwaukee

MilwaukeeDad

I just joined and I hope I haven't abused things already with a few posts saying the same thing. I have nowhere else to turn.

I'm 38, a father of two and I had a Quadruple Bypass two years ago. I already had anxiety issues, ADD and what's called "Monopolar Depression." I have trouble working, sleeping, eating and remaining happy and sane. Marijuana is the only effective medicine I have.

It has none of the side effects my MANY psych and physical remedies do.

I can't wait for legalization. because of anxiety, I cannot look on the street or at UWM. I'm suffering and by extension so is my family. Help.

Sincerely,
Milwaukee Dad in Bayview Milwaukee, WI.

Hi MilwaukeeDad, First, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Good to have you here. I think you need to learn to grow your own meds. It doesn't take a Doctor to see with your multitude of issues, cannabis can help you cope. Again get some seeds and start growing. Wisconsin is about to go medical, we hope. Much luck friend! :peace:

Well, Welcome to 420, the best growers site int he whole wide world.

I have 38 cousins in Wisconsin. Best dang cheese and sweet corn anywhere is in Wisconsin!

If you can come up with a 5 gallon bucket and an aquarium air stone, the Deep Water Culture can teach you how to grow your own, with a couple of $9.00 lights from Lowes or Home Depot.

Hey MilwaukeeDad, :welcome: to 420Mag and I wish I lived next door I would make you my Caregiver so we could both be cool. Don't worry Brother God put you here at this moment for a reason, We can help!
My friend MilwaukeeDad please know all 420 members are cool, and helpful, so never worry or sweat the details it's all good. We gotta get you growing and I mean now take a look at some grow journals I will provide links to terrific gardens with laid back and helpful members. All are here to help each other so jump right in the water's just fine.
Here are some links:
Utopia Haze - CFL - Cabinet Grow - LST
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
Kush DWC grow
The VipersNest Continuous
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Back
Top Bottom