Medical Marijuana Not Legal In Missouri

Two Memorial Day travelers were arrested by the Missouri Highway Patrol on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana.

The 49-year-old man and 45-year-old woman, both from Frisco, Colo., were arrested at 1:10 p.m. and released roadside. The Highway Patrol is sending the suspected drugs to the lab for testing and will refer the case to the Saline County Prosecutor after results are received.

According to the Highway Patrol, the suspects possessed medical marijuana certification from Colorado. Missouri does not honor medical marijuana certification from any state.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: Marshall Democrat-News
Author: Pat Nolan
Copyright: 2010 Marshall Democrat-News

I am from missouri,and will tell you that this is a very non-med mj state.When they finely legalize in the United states,we will be the last state to do so.I wish more than anything somebody would make missouri politicions under stand what good it would do at the very least legalize it for med use.

I am a resident of Saint Louis and Friday night i was illegally arrested for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of cannabis in Belleville, IL on there "all hands on deck" night. That is were they pull people of for no reason just to harass people and look for "dope" as they call it. A friend and I got pulled over in his driveway after we parked and were trying to exit the car.We were told to stay in the car so we did cause we didn't want to get tazed. They illegally searched his car where they did find his pipe and his marijuana. So they arrested both of us for his stuff. I spent 4 hours in jail trying to get one phone call which i never received! Finally after my friend bailed me out (the one who i went to jail with) they gave me my cell phone and the rest of my belongings. I have already contacted the local paper over there and a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom