Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

I agree with ya Super... The Ultra Snow Storm is amazing stuff.... What I am growing now is already so covered in sugar that it looks like what I have harvested in the past already and they aren't even close to the end of the race and the stuff lasts forever...:circle-of-love:

A quick pic of my latest TW. I have a couple clones of her that are about a week along.
20150423_073701_resized.jpg

Definitely a favorite. It also is the one that seems to help my friend the most with her MS flareups. She says a couple of hits off her vaporizer and she goes from nonfunctional to completely functional. Good stuff. :peace:

I love getting to see that first moment someone who never tried Cannabis finally decides to try it to manage pain, or other symptoms, and they just get this "OMG WOW" look on their face, with a huge smile, and total happiness for the first time in a while. It lets us know what we're doing is a great thing here.

I have a patient who vaporizes to manage nerve pain from Fibromyalgia. Her pain was at a 10 WHILE TAKING PHARMACEUTICALS!, a couple hits from the vaporizer, and in just a couple minutes her pain is down to a 3, and she's completely able to function again.

Medicann has some really great strains too, I grew a Cali Jack from them, big yielder (at least for me) from a short 5 week Veg time under CFLs, and works wonderfully to control seizure activity. I've actually got some in my pipe now, its my favorite evening strain to smoke so far. Works for seizure activity, and it's an Indica dominant, so it helps me sleep much, much better, but it has enough Sativa in it so I'm not completely couchlocked.

I'll definitely be buying more strains from them :thumb:

Re: Medicann - Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

So, if I count well, you had six ladies under 1 unit of Mars 400 light for flowering? What was the size of the total area?

Back
Top Bottom