Meds near Oscoda

slimm

I know there are a number of caregivers / dispensaries / coops down state. Can anyone point me to cannabis providers In northern Mi, preferably nearer to Oscoda?

Slimm
it seems some people dont want others to know about there dispensary{where they score} like its a big secret-trust me if a few hundred people or 1 person knows about a dispensary then etc-etc knows also.?So why so secretive.
I would help out anyone[with a card] because whats the harm if u got a card and need medicine?Isnt that what these places are for?not to be kept secret from the people who have the marijuana medical card and need better meds.
If the cops are gonna close a shop there gonna close it whether 1 or 5000 more receive there meds there- just like in Cali,etc.
Some act like were askin for there weeddealers name and that aint the case.
Spread the word people.Lets get these people off addictive meds that are making them sicker in somecases:withdrawl,side affects,etc.Why not smoke a joint,hit a bowl or eat a marijuana cookie for your pain and if u run out at least u wont be deathly sick from no meds on top of what illness u allready have.
Wish u luck:peace:

I will provide a bit more context. I'm a California resident with a home in Michigan as well. This is my first trip back to Michigan in several years. My understanding is that Michigan law recognizes California mmj cards. I did not feel comfortable traveling across state lines with my meds.

So I am here for an extended stay with no mmj connections. I would really appreciate some help. Pm me if you do not want to share the info with the world. I will keep the info to myself. I don't mind traveling an hour or so, but I will not be downstate for a week and really need some meeds asap!

TIA

I will provide a bit more context. I'm a California resident with a home in Michigan as well. This is my first trip back to Michigan in several years. My understanding is that Michigan law recognizes California mmj cards. I did not feel comfortable traveling across state lines with my meds.

So I am here for an extended stay with no mmj connections. I would really appreciate some help. Pm me if you do not want to share the info with the world. I will keep the info to myself. I don't mind traveling an hour or so, but I will not be downstate for a week and really need some meeds asap!

TIA
Thats true as i was in a dispensary here in Michigan and a guy was showing his scrip bottles?/card from California and he went right in.
check out the dispensary website i put up for Ann Arbor,Mi.
Hope that helps.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom