Method Seven glasses?

farweed

420 Member
hey wondering some info on method seven HPS glasses? are they worth the $$? I want a quality pair over buying a cheap pair and needing to replace them, I found a pair for $145 on amazon, Method Seven Coup HPS Plus Grow Room Glasses: Garden & Outdoor, any input is appreciated :)
51AqnFip4UL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I have a bunch of cheap pairs. All it takes to adjust the colour is basically a blue tint like blue cellophane material.
I just use them to able to see the colour of the plants properly under the lights and mostly I use them as a camera filter.

I can’t speak to the method seven ones. I never bought them because they seem so expensive. But one thing about the cheap ones I have is that they don’t have any UV protection so they don’t actually protect my eyes.

I have a bunch of cheap pairs. All it takes to adjust the colour is basically a blue tint like blue cellophane material.
I just use them to able to see the colour of the plants properly under the lights and mostly I use them as a camera filter.

I can’t speak to the method seven ones. I never bought them because they seem so expensive. But one thing about the cheap ones I have is that they don’t have any UV protection so they don’t actually protect my eyes.
ok thank you for sharing looking for eye protection as I get a headache when under the lights.

Back
Top Bottom