Methods for passing drug screen

atol8903

i am 5'2 maybe 120 pounds and i smoke about 2 blunts a day. ive been on cranberry juice and water for about 2 days and i have a drug screen coming up. ive already been peeing clear but it doesnt mean the thc is completely out of my system. what other methods can i use to pass this test.

Dilution isn't going to work for you. Go with subbing either synthetic urine or someone else urine that you know is clean.

I took a drug test this past week for P.O and passed successfully. I'm an active 5'11 155 male and smoked up to the day before my test. I bought a detox from the smoke shop it contained the usual heavy amounts of B12 and creatinine. (took creatine a two days before too) That morning i woke up and drank 32oz of water waited a hour and drunk the detox and took 4 asprin and another 32oz of water. Waited a couple of hours and continued to drink on water. After pissing a few times. I went to see the P.O. took me test and it was a negative result. First time i did this i didnt drink the detox nor take the asprin, i tried sure-jell but it came back diluted.

You can pull it off if you have big cahonies! Here's what I did. Got piss from a buddy, put on gloves and then double bagged the piss, in 2 "ziplock" brand sandwich baggies. The key is to keep the piss around 98 degrees. I got lucky and did it w/ no thermometer, I put the piss on my hot dashboard on the way to the "lab" they sent me to. I used 2 diaper pins to hold the bags to the inside of pants, with bottom of bag level with the zipper when zipped down. With your back to anything suspicious, unzip, pull a corner of the bag out (pretending it's your johnson), rip or poke the the baggie and "piss" in the cup. The first thing they do is take the temp of the cup. Worked like a charm!

It depends on the circumstances. I would say, by all means and whenever possible to sub with clean human urine. I put the donor urine in a small bottle with a top. I check the temperature before I go into the lab and adjust the temperature with hot or warm water until it is the temperature I need. Once it is the temperature I need it, I hide it in a body cavity where it usually settles to the temperature of that particular cavity.
Tools:
Clean Friend
Pill Bottle
Digital Thermometer
Nerves of Steel
Trial run
Plan

Back
Top Bottom