Micro Grow Journal Wahweed

Wahweed

13/01/2013
I'm starting my grow journal at day 4 of sprout. I have germinated 2x bagseeds and planted them in a small space in my cupboard. My space is limited as I'm living with my parents and well stealth is my mission. This is also my first grow, so after reading so many online forums, Especially Grass City and 420 Magazine, I am confident in having a go.
My plan due to space restriction is to begin their flowering cycle by Friday 18/01/2013 and kick in a few growth control techniques. To be honest THIS IS FUKING SIK AS FUN!. I also think being high whilst caring for your plants is crucial.
Back on track. Atm, I'm vegging my girls 18/6 under an 8W T5 fluro, and will be purchasing another come tomorrow pay and awaiting a red spectrum led panel for flowering cycle.. Ill also plant another 2 or 3 or 4 :p more germinated bagseeds.. The plant they're from was shit smoking, so I have some perfecting to do, I think I can grow some Tiny WINNERS!
So I will be flowering not using HPS, because here in Queensland Australia, ITS FUCKING HOT, soo humidity, perfect, airflow, will closely monitor. HPS is likely in my cupboard to start a fire, and even then Its not a risk to be made ever in such conditions. I'm hoping that if I have the 2x T5 fluro, 1xRed spectrum led panel,2x 38 led red/blue speci and maybe throw in a 23 watt cfl, I should be cruizin for a nice small yet potent yield.

Im looking for experienced opinions it would be of huge value to me, an ps. HOW DO YOU UPLOAD PHOTOS ONTO THIS THING IM HOPLESS WITH THIS SHIT LOL.

Well this Moring After spending all night getting high and reading journal after journal, Fucking Love em! I decided I am aware I have some light leek issues, But I also have no real reflectors in the surrounds. So I set to my Cupboard door took it off and laid Aluminium foil pretty far up the door and stuck it down with thumbtacks. I made 2 layers. Lol. I also Attacked the 2 side walls with foil aswell. I used the Im just gonna say its Mylar from my old body board and sorta hung it from the clothes rack with fishing line and slid the bottom under the new red runoff reservoir. It will do until I can afford a grow tent. Looks real Home Job but was fun and Im sure its only going to prove more effective than leaving it as is..besides Im real keen on doing heaps of new things for trial and error.

DAY 5 14/01/2013

So I was paid early and well yesterday after 1st entry of my journal I went and purchased some more seeding soil, another 8W T5 Fluro, and planted 2, germinated seeds. Ill be happy with one female, but more the better. Atm Im relying on good old phone alarm to alert me of my light cycle change. I usually just bong on till midnight, where I turn the lights of, and awake come 6am to turn them back on..haha going to definitely purchase 2 timers today. I was also researching wattage for T5 fixtures, and noticed that no forum mentions the use of only 8W for vegging. Im a tad concerned but after checking my 2 girls this morning, I've notice some more growth of their first 2 mature leaves. So I'm pretty happy with their response. Having A light each for now is definitely proving more effective. I will most definitely install a small fan, and 1x 23W CFL cool warm this week.

Whilst I'm doing a Micro grow on Bagseed I wanted to share some of my opinion regarding Light cycles. More to the point, I've read a lot of forums on similar grows and a lot use 12/12 from seed, now this is just my gut but to me I wanted to Have my plants used to a routine light exposure of 18/6 but only enough for one week, so when I do change to 12/12 after 1 week, and Introduce a few red LED grow lights, My plant although small, will recognise the distinct change to exposure, and Hopefully flowring hormones will kick in more quickly.
Its my theory, lol, so im keen to either disprove it or prove it.

Meow_107.JPG
Meow_109.JPG
Meow_108.JPG
Meow_116.JPG
Meow_117.JPG
Meow_120.JPG
Meow_121.JPG
Meow_128.JPG
Meow_127.JPG

DAY 6- 18/6 CYCLE 15/01/2013

Not much has changed over night, I decided to turn the lights off at 11:15, cos i want to get them to slowly register the flowering cycle approaching. I dono its probs just one of those eureka stonner ideas haha.. also can see the next set of fan leaves forming. they're real tiny. hopefully by tomorrow they will have a growth spurt..

not getting any responses on this one yet, but since im flowering from 1 week when should i introduce nutes?

photos-

DAY 7 16/01/2013

After introducing the led light, I was curious to see if my sprouts would respond well, and it seems they are. Ive slightly changed their light cycle kinda like 16/8 until Friday where they will be going full 12/12. also have 2 new additions 1 day old sprouts.

if anyone culd actually give me advice it would be nice,

I have a question?..... My 2 largersprouts have 2 dif leaf size, one has rather fat fan leaves and the other has long thin ones, is this also some indication of make and female? They are both from the same plant

Anyways some more photos-
Wahweed_0131.JPG
Wahweed_0121.JPG
Wahweed_0101.JPG
Wahweed_0071.JPG
Wahweed_0061.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom