Microbe quesrion

Leggy

Hey guys and gals got a question a little different for you all today.
I'm on my 3rd grow and utilizing microbes for the first time now I have a better understanding of them, I chose to go with canna rhyzotonic as the other nutes and medium I'm using are all canna, makes sence right? So my question is how come my autos have needed to develop 6 nodes before producing 7point leaves instead of the standard 4th node where they would usually develop? Also hardly no side branching. Can't help but think the rhyzotonic has something to do with it as that's the only thing iv done different to previous grows. Any thoughts??

The answer in short has nothing to do with microbes and everything to do with genetics. Microbes are converting nutrients in the media into a form that is useable by the plants roots. In this example let’s talk about Northern Lights, 5 NL seeds taken from a package or a bud do not produce 5 identical NL plants, even tho they may appear the same there will genetic differences in all 5 plants - this is called phenotypes. The variance of phenotypes is why the fan leaves and side branches are different in this current plant versus your previous plants….. good question tho…

If your wanting shorter internodes and more lateral growth, use kelp meal which has cytokinins (lateral growth hormone), sulphur and zinc combined make a zinc finger transcription factor which makes a lateral growth hormone as well causing lateral growth

stronger light and or more blue light will cause shorter internodes and more lateral growth as well, the less energy making internodes (vertical), means more lateral production:D

Back
Top Bottom