No trichome development?

once a hermie, always a hermie,, you will need to be on top of it constantly,, and nanners/male flowers be very sneaky,, and have about a million years of evolution on their side.

but, it is a hermie for a reason,, so,, did you fix any issue that might be causing it to hermie, and if so, and you are prepared to be diligent about male flower hunting,, then it is possible to get it thru this

i am nursing a hermie as well, and ready to chuck it at any time,,there comes a point when it is not worth it,,

karma sent
yeah it may have been from heat stress as one day about two days after the flip I woke to a failed carbon filter extraction fan, so had very little air flow going through and the plants seemed limp. I'm kicking myself. and yeah been very vigilant checking every arm every node every cola they all have been hiding between the stem and a bunch of pistils on the lower bud sites st the nodes not the main colas

1 what is the temp at? 65° 70°
2 what the humidity at? 50%
3 you can run 10.5 on 13.5 off?
4 flush two weeks before flowering ?
5 sweeten the water? 1 tbs per gal. ?
6 feed 2 20 10 ?

1 what is the temp at? 65° 70°
2 what the humidity at? 50%
3 you can run 10.5 on 13.5 off?
4 flush two weeks before flowering ?
5 sweeten the water? 1 tbs per gal. ?
6 feed 2 20 10 ?
temp is about 26 degrees Celsius humidity is at 50%. if u read the post properly you would have read that two out of the 3 are in living soil. no nutes and only one is on nutes in normal soil. so flushing the two in living soil would be kinda pointless unless u mean flushing to get rid of a salt build up? or something like that? I am completely new to this so pretty much explain stuff to me in a way a 3 year old could grasp and I will be right there with ya. hahah

I never had a trichome problem. One person I talk with that did her temp was over 80° and her humidity was hi over 80 like a rain forest. And she was not putting a sweetener in the water

Attachments

• 20181126_140255-2.jpg
    20181126_140255-2.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 75
I also strongly recommend molasses, but I want to also advise stopping it after the last flush... molasses is high in magnesium content and this will make the final product taste pretty bad if you don't get it flushed out. Right now, not even halfway into flower, its a great additive. I still don't believe you have a trichome problem though, I just believe that your buds are way too immature yet to show them yet.

I also strongly recommend molasses, but I want to also advise stopping it after the last flush... molasses is high in magnesium content and this will make the final product taste pretty bad if you don't get it flushed out. Right now, not even halfway into flower, its a great additive. I still don't believe you have a trichome problem though, I just believe that your buds are way too immature yet to show them yet.
thanks heaps for all the advice and hearing this is putting my mind at ease :)

Looks like it's trying to re veg imo, also these are my girls at 13 days into 12/12 cycle which seem further along than yours at 4 weeks(excuse the poor quality) which is when ur trichomes should be developing right up. you using veg nutes high in nitrogen? another definite possibility is light leaks in your grow space . that second photo of the tops is only 8 day's into 12/12 cycle first pic 13 days

Attachments

• toppz.jpg
    toppz.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 77
  • tops.jpg
    tops.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 75
yeah my soil isnt waterlogged or anything which I thought it may be, I was really looking closely the other day and the term re-veg finally clicked and I was able to link the concept of re vegging to evidence right in front of me, I had disregarded it previously with out understanding fully what it was. about light leak though, in outdoor the moon generally has enough light for one to at least see their hands in front of them, so light is subjective. say your outdoor plants have always known total darkness to not be so total in darkness due to moonlight reflection etc so it doesnt affect them at all in terms of reveg, like light leak would in indoors.? right, well if I have had a very slight light then I've had it since day one, switching to 12/12 worked they vegged really well started flowering great etc so if my plant has had slight light leak from day one I would argue it's no different from natural lighting conditions outside? there fore not harming the plant? again this is just a train of thought, anyway I'm going 13/11 on light schedule now to just try finish it so I can start again, between the hermie the re vegg etc the carbon filter incident I think stressed it into hermie and the other two havent been the same since either grrr confusing af

Yea the moonlights not the same as direct light/daylight , say if u were running ur night cycle during the day ect. sucks you've got these issues man better luck on the next one this is my first grow so im not counting my chooks before they hatch but they looking happy/healthy

Yea the moonlights not the same as direct light/daylight , say if u were running ur night cycle during the day ect. sucks you've got these issues man better luck on the next one this is my first grow so im not counting my chooks before they hatch but they looking happy/healthy
I understand that but I dont really have light leak I've been in there and seen no ambient light I was just stating that light leak if any would be indirect light and the size of a pin hole at best it is a sealed grow tent from a reputable maker also. also light leak as I understand it is stress related it stresses the plant into hermie re vegg and I'm sure other things, it's the sudden change in circumstances that makes it change ie sporadic or one off light leaks, but if it exposed to a very tiny amount of indirect ambient light from the get go with all other stages going well then really that situation would be no different to say a natural environment. peace and yeah yours look phenomenal mate :)

Back
Top Bottom