might be growing slowly

Ceelo

I have two plants. There is one that I think has slowed in growth, it was the first one to show sex. It showed it's sex 8 days ago. The older one that is growing faster showed it's sex at a 7 days ago. I am not sure if it has slowed down in growth but it was growing at the same rate as the older one and now the older one is 7 inches taller. The older one is 5 days older. The older one has pistils showing all over the side branches and main cola. While the younger one has pistils at the nods and shows alot of pistils on the main cola. I always thought the younger one had better genetics. It actually grew a bit faster and caught up to the same height as the older one during veg, but now the older one is about 7 inches taller with alot more side branches. They were both cultivated in the same conditions. They have been flowering since 8/17/06. Is it normal for this to happen or is there something going wrong?

they are both the same strain nirvana california orange bud.

Each plant grows a a slightly to very different rate. Only clones grow at the same rate and the ones that are right under the lights still grow a bit taller.

Back
Top Bottom