Milking your bong

mcdowell

so i've been here for a while and have heard alot about milking your bong or something like that and was wondering what it means and what beneftis it really has?

mcdowell

Milking your bong is after you take that first hit amd then all the smoke just covers the bong. You just milked the bong, the benefits is some smoke in the bong for you.

Milking short bongs is not bad, but when you try to milk a bigger bong, like a 3 footer, my god are you in for a real trip.
I do not milk my bong, unless I want to really trip.
I lost a bet and had to milk a 3 ft with a Vape gun, after that i was so gone, all I remember was going to the ER :hmmmm: because I thought my chest was caveing in, seriously I had no idea what I was doing.
Lets just say I did not enjoy that trip.

Harvest said:
Milking short bongs is not bad, but when you try to milk a bigger bong, like a 3 footer, my god are you in for a real trip.
I do not milk my bong, unless I want to really trip.
I lost a bet and had to milk a 3 ft with a Vape gun, after that i was so gone, all I remember was going to the ER :hmmmm: because I thought my chest was caveing in, seriously I had no idea what I was doing.
Lets just say I did not enjoy that trip.

hahaha my first vape gun was a 2 footer and later got sent to the ER because they thought i was OD'ing on something

milking it is getting the chamber filled with thick, white, cloudy smoke...and if your gonna milk it, you better clear it in the same breath too.

Back
Top Bottom