Miracle Grow Plant Food

Zeke

Is Miracle-Gro All Purpose Plant Food, ok for my pot plant, mv i tried to get Miracle Gro patio food but they didnt have it at walmart or home depot, so i got this shit.

put like 1/4 of what it says to use. then work yourself up to like 1/2. that way you can get the nute level right. alot of people over fertilise. if there is any sign of low heath just let me know and ill be glad to help.

alrighty thanks a lot. i gave it 1 small scoop of what they gave me *the scooper* im not gona fertilize again for 2 weeks or so.

well actually it just sprouted yesterday, because my previous one died. but i only used a little miracle gro, i prolly shouldnt have used it so soon, but its doing good. its just a bag seed too.

<--- has never used MG and plants turned out fine

holy balls smokey, that shit worked fast, my stem is like 4-5 inches tall lol with 4 leaves on it already, it wasnt even popped out of the soil yesterday morning. that phase always go's damn quick but wow.

well then its stretching! i have 56watts of flouros right now, its in a grow box, im gona have 100 some watts soon. dont worry about it my last plant grew like a champ on only 26 watts lol, i also have mirrors surrounding the inside of my box.

^ You don't want to use mirrors, Even though Fluro doesn't produce much heat, Mirrors still dont work well, use the dull side of tin-foil or Mylar

Back
Top Bottom