MJ History tonight!

Im watching it right now...

im going downstairs right now. peace

skunk said:
it was aight...but there was not reason at all to make it illegal
agreed
I liked it because it stayed away from the effects of marijuana and that controversy (for the most part, in my opinion, it was a tad biased) and just stuck with facts about it's history.
I like how they included the LaGuardia Report :)

i didnt watch it. was it the one that they had on before. like when they did a different drug every night. that was awesome. the other night they had true crime about george jung. if you dont know who that is he was a huge coke dealer in the 70s and 80s. the guy from the book and movie Blow. history chanel is the shit. definatly a stoner chanel not just because of the drug specials but i loved to get blazed out, turn on the hc and learn some shit about random stuff. they can make something i have no interest in so fuckin interesting.

i downloaded a movie called the history of marijuana a while ago, maybe it was the same one. how was this one put together? did it show a bunch of propaganda the government tryed to pass off as facts through out like 1920-2000?

This show made a good point at the very end, the only thing bad about weed is that it is illeagal to possess. I want to buy the DVD, to show every history channel's view point.

I watched the one where Woody Harrelson was the narrator.
If that is the one u guys are talkin about, it was on here in canada a few days ago.

swollerson said:
This show made a good point at the very end, the only thing bad about weed is that it is illeagal to possess. I want to buy the DVD, to show every history channel's view point.

i fuckin only saw the credits god damnit, ive seen the one on lsd,and coke but i didnt see this one yet, god ive watned to see it but i keep missing it..... :(

Back
Top Bottom