MK Ultra?

GoodGrnMeds

What's up everyone? Hope everybody is enjoying some good outdoor as well as indoor crops and producing some GoodGrnMeds! I'm taking advantage of both right now(indoor & outdoor) I recently had to pull one of my girls(MK Ultra) out of my indoor grow due to excessive powdery mildew.

Question: Does anyone have any expeience with this strain outdoors? I own Ed Rosenthal's Big Book of Buds 1,2 & 3, but there's know information about this strain outdoors. By the way, I pulled her because she did not respond well to treatment. So she's outside with the Train Wreck, Blockhead & Stinky Hindu Kushage MmmmmMmmmm!

Help!
Thanks in advance guys and gals! :allgood:

Aloha, matey! I have no experience with this particular strain, but I do wonder whether applications of potassium bicarbonate would have cleared up the problem. I've used it with considerable success in my gardens.

Right on dobiedoo! This is my first experience with powdery mildew. I did treat it with a product called "Mildew Cure" by OMRI, 100% organic. This solved the problem on the 8 other strains I have going except The MK Ultra & Black Domina which I will not run in my next grow. Since I am so close to harvest I did not want it to effect the rest of my fruit so I pulled this one that did not respond well to treatment.

I plan on investing in a unit my local grow store suggested that will prevent and eliminate the problem completely. Thanks again!

I'm pleased to hear of your success, mate! I am curious as to the nature of the unit that would solve the problem of powdery mildew. To my knowledge, the mildew is encouraged to grow in humid, low-light, stagnant-air environments. Does the unit you speak of reduce the levels of relative humidity or something?

Back
Top Bottom