MMJ User READ THIS

TexasAggie420

ok so we got all the seeds in pots. We have a nice little set up. Heat lamp, not to close. Two different pots. We used plant food. We put 4 seeds in one pot, but there good size pots. Is that too many? One little guy has already mad his way through the soil. were doing 18/6 w/ the lighting. I think im set for now. Do you have anything else to add? How much do you think one plant will yeild?
Thanks Alot

and read i did

TexasAggie420 said:
ok so we got all the seeds in pots. We have a nice little set up. Heat lamp, not to close. Two different pots. We used plant food. We put 4 seeds in one pot, but there good size pots. Is that too many? One little guy has already mad his way through the soil. were doing 18/6 w/ the lighting. I think im set for now. Do you have anything else to add? How much do you think one plant will yeild?
Thanks Alot

couple of things come to mind one is its time for a bong hit brb

ok first off what kind of light's do you have? beside's the heat lamp

bit early for plant food I think.....i dont start them on fert's untill about the 3rd week of veg.

4 seeds to a pot is not really a good idea....you will have male and female's in the same pot, what a mess that would be :hmmmm:

18/6 is ok for lighting and 3-4 oz's per plant indoors is about average..

:smokin:

the other light looks like a flood light. Its supposed ti immitate the sunlight spectrum.
Should i take some seeds out, or should i wait till they start to show, then transplant them. If i do grow males, which im sure i will, what are they good for? Thanks a Bunch!!

TexasAggie420 said:
the other light looks like a flood light. Its supposed ti immitate the sunlight spectrum.
Should i take some seeds out, or should i wait till they start to show, then transplant them. If i do grow males, which im sure i will, what are they good for? Thanks a Bunch!!

hey you have anymore info on that light?

leave the seeds for now and when the get about 2 inches tall very carfully transplant them to there own pot...

male plants are good for breed'n ...I never have to buy seeds....and you can make canabutter out of them when ya done with them :biggrin:

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom