Mmmmm!

:grinjoint: So your curious to see what the hell was in here. Well you made the right choice. I bring you Red Diesel. Just picked some up today and its a instant favorite at the moment. $60 / 8th. They look fuckin frosty as hell. Trich coverage is completely insane. Very sparkly. Brite green nugs with red hairs shooting out everywhere. There is def a diesel smell but sweet/fruity as well. Now the buzz is no joke. I vaped two loads at 2 and its now 412 and still blasted lol. I highly recommend this strain if you have the chance. Overall 9.9

folder_005.jpg

folder_003.jpg

folder_002.jpg

folder_001.jpg

Re: Mmmmm Bitch!

dude, you are always gettin some wicked buds! i ran accross these seeds when i was shopping but they were sold out.diesel is a favorite and those nuggets look like they do their job well. solid purchase as always kidd

Re: Mmmmm Bitch!

dude, you are always gettin some wicked buds! i ran accross these seeds when i was shopping but they were sold out.diesel is a favorite and those nuggets look like they do their job well. solid purchase as always kidd

lol Thx bro. Resources are key out here. If i didnt know id be smoking straight dirt. Ewww. Also i would like to apologize to anyone who read the title when i first posted this. The title was mmm bi@#h and i didnt realize that might possibly affend members or guests. If anyone was affended i hope you except my apology.

Back
Top Bottom