Strawberry Pop Tartz - Oni Seed Co

Peat Phreak

Seedling mode for 1 week. 5 weeks veg. 60 days bloom. Yield was 8.6oz dried and trimmed from one plant. It was easy to grow. It grew on the short side and could fit in any tent. It was a very thirsty plant that drank twice as much as usual.

StrawberryPopTartz_full_1200w - Copy.png

StrawberryPopTartz_cola1_1200w - Copy.png

StrawberryPopTartz_cola1_glove_1200 - Copy.png

(Strawberry Diesel Cookies x Runtz)

Smoke report:

Aroma in the jar is fruity and fresh herb. Does not smell like strawberry. Closer to Apricot. Smells nice. It does not smell dank up close. But leave a couple buds out in a room and the room fills with dank.

Taste is also NOT strawberry. It's some kind of sweet and sour red berry. Similar to red currant. It also has a pie crust aftertaste. Hits nice a smooth. Coffee and diesel notes pop out sometimes. Smoked from a bong.

Buzz is outstanding. Easily one of the strongest strains I've smoked in a long time. The buzz is similar to a great cut of sour diesel. Mostly a big sativa head buzz. It makes me giggle and feel like I'm 18 with low tolerance. Tons of energy. Munchies. Not good before sleep time.

Highly recommended, but the strain is probably sold out everywhere and discontinued, so yeah...

:bongrip:

The buzz lasts a long time. Much longer than usual. I woke up slightly high the next day after smoking three bowls in the evening. Most weed doesn't do that. Gave some to a friend that is a once a week smoker. She said one bowl made her freak out and eat a whole quart of ice cream while watching cartoons. :yahoo:

Last update on this. The plant hermed a little. Didn't notice any bananas until chop day. They were hiding on the underside of a few buds. It made a some seeds. Not a lot so far.

Now that it's cured, it tastes the same as before. It's still Lingonberry Pie! Buzz is still 10/10. I probably have 7 kinds of good weed to smoke right now. This one has the most intense buzz out of the set.

I'm gonna grow the whole pack. I've heard there are several phenos. Hopefully there is a strawberry pheno in the pack. Otherwise, I will write a strongly worded letter and demand a refund on account of false advertising.

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom