Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Sour Diesel

When: Feb. 2010

Grade: A

Type: Sativa Dominant Hybrid (90%-10%)

Price: $95 for 1/4 oz.

Looks: Bright green buds with bright orange-red hairs. Lots of crystals. Reminded me of Cinderella 99, only lighter green.

Smell: Strong lemony-orange citrus - like Go-jo’s or other orange based cleaners. Almost overpowering.

Taste: Similar to the smell - strong lemon-orange citrus flavor. Again - overpowering all other tastes, and remains on the rear of your tongue.

Buzz Type: A VERY potent sativa high - hitting behind the eyes and relaxing your mind/mood.

Buzz Length: Long – the buzz lasted for 2+ hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Depression, stress, and anti-anxiety.

Overall: This is a very smooth smoking strain, with looks, taste, and potency as well. After 2 bong hits I started to feel the buzz and a couple more had me ripped. A great uplifting smoke that left me feeling relaxed and in a better mood than before I smoked. Not an evening smoke, as it didn’t relax me enough to make me tired, but “cut the edge” and made my anxiety/stress/depression seem less worrisome. I’ll be heading back to the dispensary for more of this strain soon - a new alternative to Blue Dream for a daytime med.

SourDiesel32.jpg

SourDiesel52.jpg

SourDiesel41.jpg

Every grow is different...just have to let it go longer than normal to get the amber you seek. Sour Diesel is know for the sativa buzz - not so much the body stone of an indica.

:peace: and :Namaste:

I love SD - one of those strains that is pretty standard when it's good, and you can tell it's good from a simple glance, but mainly the smell. Once you learn the SD smell along with Durban Poison, Island Sweet Skunk, Lemon Haze and a few others - you can pretty much tell if it's gonna be good by a whiff of the buds. I have had some strains that smelled delicious, but the smoke tasted nothing like it, and was not potent strangely. Great buzz and feel, and the taste is one of my favorites top 3 eazy.

Back
Top Bottom