420 Staff
Strain Name: Cali Orange Crush

When: April 2010

Grade: B+

Type: Hybrid

Price: Free Sample

Looks: Light-Medium green with lots of orange-red hairs

Smell: Typical cannabis scent with a slight hint of citrus

Taste: A smooth smoke with an orange flavor on the exhale.

Buzz Type: A fairly strong cerebral/mental high - uplifting, allowing for physical activity.

Buzz Length: Medium - about 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Appetite enhancement and mood improvement

Overall: While obviously showing strong sativa characteristics, this strain left me with a serious case of the munchies as the buzz faded...I was on my way to a little league game and ended up at Starbucks for a “pastry variety pack.” A great option if needing a little help with your mood and appetite, but not wanting the couch lock that most indicas provide.

Cali_Orange_Crush11.jpg

Cali_Orange_Crush21.jpg

Cali_Orange_Crush31.jpg

Thanx, but a word of disclaimer...I am a legal California MMJ patient and get my marijuana from local Collectives and growers I know. I have yet to successfully complete a grow - let alone medical quality. I do however have access to lots of fantastic strains, living in Northern California (just 1 county east of the Emerald Triangle), and enjoy sharing the information.

Keep watching....I have a bunch more already written and will be posting them in the next few days, and also just did the photo shoot/editing for 10 new strains. Those will post once I get a chance to evaluate/review them on a "clear head".

:peace:

Strain Name: Cali Orange Crush

When: April 2010

Grade: B+

Type: Hybrid

Price: Free Sample

Looks: Light-Medium green with lots of orange-red hairs

Smell: Typical cannabis scent with a slight hint of citrus

Taste: A smooth smoke with an orange flavor on the exhale.

Buzz Type: A fairly strong cerebral/mental high - uplifting, allowing for physical activity.

Buzz Length: Medium - about 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Appetite enhancement and mood improvement

Overall: While obviously showing strong sativa characteristics, this strain left me with a serious case of the munchies as the buzz faded...I was on my way to a little league game and ended up at Starbucks for a “pastry variety pack.” A great option if needing a little help with your mood and appetite, but not wanting the couch lock that most indicas provide.

Cali_Orange_Crush11.jpg

Cali_Orange_Crush21.jpg

Cali_Orange_Crush31.jpg
Beautiful buds. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom