Moisture

Bonethugs420

Is there anyway to get some moisture back in the pot, I found some dry pot(hidden stash) but it was kept in a good container... I just wanna try to make it not so dry... like an orange peel, or some apples or something like that.

A little orange peel will work. Just monitor it so it doesn't get too moist, then take the peel out. It's been a long time since I've done that, but I liked the citrusy smell.

If you don't want to alter the flavor at all, ie. orange peel/ toothpaste, you can use a little lettuce or dip some Q-tips in some water and put them in there.

I would have never thought of the q-tips ... I'm going to try that because I dont think I have any oranges or lettuce in the fridge... so how long do I leave the q-tips in there... I dont want any mold. like 4-5 hours? A day? what would you recommend

Moisture for less then 24 hours.. Cuz more then that mold will build up. Keep an eye on it, but I think 4-6 hours in a warm place, like on top of your routher, should be ok.

had a buddy that swore by putting a cotton ball in the baggie the tapping it the water heater over night. Never tried, just throw it in with some good grass and have at it.

I like that - using natural physical methods.

The best method I have found is to put your buds outside on a tray as night is falling. When you reach the dew point, your buds will moisten up nicely. With this method you are able to judge when they are ready much more easily than re-hydrating in a jar.

can I put them in a bag in the trunk of my car for a night would that work ?????

what if I put them out about 10pm and let them sit in the cold for an hour or so and bring them back in... cuz I dont know of a place that I could leave them and be awake to bring them inside.....

Back
Top Bottom