mojo's intro

mojo

Hi, I'm mojo and I'm a growaholic. I was invited here by FatJoe so it's his fault, lol.

I grow in coco and love it. Looking forward to seeing what all is happening here and I hope I can behave properly - seems a little formal around here.

I don't jump on people. I don't criticize unless it's constructive. I tend to defend someone who's getting the shit kicked out of them. I love to help others grow. I make long posts sometimes - full of whatever - sometimes information and sometimes bullshit. But I never mean to come off as insulting and sometimes I do. I make jokes that sometimes only I think are funny. I'd love to hang around and talk a bit.

peace

Hi, I'm mojo and I'm a growaholic. I was invited here by FatJoe so it's his fault, lol.

I grow in coco and love it. Looking forward to seeing what all is happening here and I hope I can behave properly - seems a little formal around here.

I don't jump on people. I don't criticize unless it's constructive. I tend to defend someone who's getting the shit kicked out of them. I love to help others grow. I make long posts sometimes - full of whatever - sometimes information and sometimes bullshit. But I never mean to come off as insulting and sometimes I do. I make jokes that sometimes only I think are funny. I'd love to hang around and talk a bit.

peace
Welcome Mojo, good to see you here.:cheesygrinsmiley: I have read some of your work.:adore: Glad to see another grower that is into coco. FatJoe is trying to talk me into getting into it on the next grow. From what I have read of your work and Fatjoe's work, it sounds like something I want to try along with a SCROG.:grinjoint:

Welcome Mojo! We'll try not to let your relationship with Fatjoe color our opinion of you. LOL It will be hard, but we'll try. ;)

Baremeat, thanks for the welcome but really, I ain't all that, hehe. I have to pay FatJoe when he says nice stuff about me. lol. Seriously, if I can help ya out in any way, ask me in one of my threads or pm me. Only have one thread now in the grow journal section so I'm not hard to find, hehe. Btw, has anyone besides me mentioned that after typin your name, if I don't block it really quickly, I get a shudder inside for about 2 seconds, lmfao. Nice handle, dude. I guess if ya got it, and you're proud of it, ya may as well bare it. hehehe :clap:

Thanks for the compliment Boss. I think I'll hang around for a bit, till I get chased off. lol

Herb guy, thanks for not holdin that against me. I normally have to go through a 90 day probationary period just for mentioning his name. So I've started doin it right up front when I meet folks. The ones that don't run the other direction are good to go in my book. He's a good guy and teases back so ssshhhhhhh!

Speak of the devil, thanks Joe, how much do I owe ya for that one, lol. You're a good friend, FatJoe. I'm gonna be learnin the finer techniques of scroggin from you, so remember to treat me nice, hehe. Didn't mean any of the bad shit I said, dude. hehehe. Some of it maybe... But not much.

I'm older than most of you here, so cut me some slack, mmmmkay.

peace

hey mojo you seem like a cool down to earth guy, glad to have you hear.

let me also speak for all the lurkers as well, they love pictures so watch your thread view even of there is no new posts people are looking.

+ reps coming your way for a cool new member.

Back
Top Bottom