Mold has taken over flowering plant

Tkrazy

A friend was going to throw her away and I want to try to save her. She is potted in dirt thAt is no longer viable. She is struggling thru budding because of her poor conditions and afflictions.
Her history that I know, she was a seed out of a good bag of kush that was thrown into a pot that another plant used to be in. She was set on the west side of house where the poor girl only got about 4 hours of evening sun. She is approximately 9 months old. I have put her in her own grow box in a different room than my grow box for my babies. She is on a timer set from 9-9. I treated mold with a 9:1 water milk solution to keep spores from spreading. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to reveg her and pull clones or force her to hermi so I can get a few seeds... Is there still a chance for any of these dreams??

image18926.jpg

i would just toss and start all over.. if u get another clone right now it will take off.. if u spend time on this one, youll be wasting your time.. too much abuse i see.

spray the leaves and buds with a solution of 2 teaspoons organic apple cider vinegar to 1 quart of H2O repeat as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom