Moldy Half Gram

Snowrider

I had a .5 nug sitting in a little glass jar for a couple of days and when I looked at it today it had a few white spots. I'm not positive that it is mold, and I'd like to still make use of it somehow. Is it safe to smoke the parts that look normal? Another thing I was thinking of doing was cooking with it, is that safe?

sounds like ya weed was still damp/fresh when ya put it in the glass...i'd just set it on some newspaper and let it dry out...then smoke it!!!!

did it smell moldy??musty...

Dude, throw it away. Moldy weed is not worth the risk.

Reefer2me said:
sounds like ya weed was still damp/fresh when ya put it in the glass...i'd just set it on some newspaper and let it dry out...then smoke it!!!!

Yeah it was a little damp, atleast I'll learn from it and make sure my weed is dry next time.

I still would like to know if it is ok to cook with?

seriously, cut your losses. it's only .5 grams, you'll be alright. save your health, man!!

lostinmx said:
put in a shoe box with apple peals and that will take out the mold but .5 is a small amount

Are you sure about that because how I understand it the moisture from the apples will only make the mold worse.

that has happened to me in the past while trying to hydrate some bud. If you can afford to toss it I would suggest doing so, otherwise you can wash it off(yes its ok) and then lay it somewhre in the sun untill its dry then you can smoke it. the taste is horrible btw.

Back
Top Bottom