Moldy Weed - Any possibility of curing?

Biopsy

[IMAGES]
*Note: Forgive the low quality, but my phone is broke and I can't find my camera so I used my old laptop webcam to snap these real quick.
**Subnote: I'm going attempt to be serious about this but I have an odd personality.. :yummy:

As you can see, I've got a bit of a problem. Well, as much as you can make out with the crumby quality. I was given this weed to look after and see what can be done with it. I strongly advised that it wasn't to be smoked due to the mold. It doesn't take a science nerd to figure out that smoking mold would be bad for your lungs, and overall health. As you can see a bit of the stash may be eligible for redemption from the moldy plague set upon them. I've examined the weed using turkey poking stick (the actual name eludes me right now) being cautious not to touch it. It's white stringy mold that almost resembles a funnel web spider that decided to wrap the bud while shouting; "THIS IS MINE!" There's no sign of black mold. Some of the bud is really contaminated and I doubt I could save it, but the question remains; If the weed can be cured, what would be the best method to go upon it?

I read that some moldy weed could be soaked in water, I'd much rather spend 5-20 minutes rinsing it of very well with warm or hot water to be sure. And it can be used for "space butter" when put in for 300 for 15-20 minutes. It'd truly be a shame to see all of this go to waste, if it could at least be consumed in some chocolate chip cookies, that'd be great.

:: This is the post I read regarding the soaking and cooking which cured the weed, not sure how accurate this information is.

Damnit, now I want chocolate-chip cookies! If you can help, that'd be great, any information is welcome!

Back
Top Bottom