Moochers

its ok to mooch if you smoked the person out that your mooching off of, but then its not mooching but more of a getting your share of the community pie type of thing. but what i hate the most is the greedy moochers, you smoke them out thinking when they get a sack they will share,NO. you know they have some, they know you know, and then its EXCUSES not to smoke???? what the hell is up with that? and also fiends are bad, they will smoke anything thats weed no matter how harsh or nasty it is. i know a fiend that scrapes pipes like crazy to get the resin, but he always end up with nothing in the end cause theres NOTHING to scrape! we as a community should SAY NO TO MOOCHERS TO PUT AN END TO THE BULLSHIT!! try it theyll leave if they know theres nothing for them:smokin:

I once encountered a moocher that I actually felt sorry for believe it or not (he was having an interesting life lol).

So I gave him...

...a bunch of seeds and told him that he held plenty of potential buds in his hand.

He got mad at me.

But he planted them. He thanked me several months later.

haha, any tips for plant and pray methods of growing where u plant the seed in nature and let nature do its thing then you pray for it to grow up i think some where like a moist but sunny hillside would be good, one close to a church so it can absorbe some a dat prayer power

Yeah. If you're not going to do a thing other than plant them... Plant 500+ seeds.

Look for runoff of septic systems and plant there.

Have I ever done it? Well, I don't like to make suggestions unless I know they work lol. If I do I try to preface them with words such as "I am guessing that..." or "I wonder if..."

Only had to do it once. I did it to a professional moocher. Everyone gets down now and then and can't buy their own. But there are some out there who can't seem to ever get up - even when they've got more money in their pocket than you've seen in the last few paydays (I guess it's easier to hang on to your own money if you are a moocher).

LOL TorturedSoul i like people who try new & different things lmao and this id definitely an unusual and creative way to get ur point accross~ probably got the picture/clue right away omg i woulda loved to have been there.thats my kind of humor hahahaheeheehee :laughtwo::laughtwo: :peace: :bongrip:

You know, I didn't see the guy for two or three months after that. Then one day he showed up...

With a (¼-)bag of weed. He proceeded to share about half of it with us, and never mentioned his little walk.

Occasionally, you can teach the unteachable lol.

there are many moochers.cigs,alcohol,weed,money.in my experience lonleyness was a factor. ive learned the hard way.just because you have something and they dont,doesn't mean you are friends -though it may seem that way.just pretend your chips are down and see who comes around.trust me i could not make this up.

Thanks everyone~the response u guyz/galz~gave was fablulous~I read 'em all~I LOVE IT~LMFAO~seriously tho~I'm glad I'm not the only 1 with this issue~great job
peoples~
PEACE OUT~

God I hate moochers, I live the lonely stoner life though, and it works out great. I mooch the hell outta my brother though lol, but ive given him 1 quart mason jars full of dank buds before for free as well.

ive been smokin sinse i was [younger]. im 35 now .this was a few years back .due to changes in my life i had cut back on my smoking . so i was using alcohol as an alternative . i know-bad choice- but seemed to be an easy alternative , and socially acceptable thing at the time-could not go the pill route-. anyhow i was visiting a friends party and was asked to smoke with them . i didnt want to but they kept insisting. so i took a couple of puffs -pretending- that i would fit in . the the guy providing the smoke started talking about leeches-moochers- and it made me feel like i was the mooch. i had a half oz at the house .i did not go there with the intention of getting blazed . but somehow in his mind i was a moocher. i had gotten everyone who was hanging around high for years. if i smoked then everyone smoked-when i say that i mean at least four or five cool people weather they had it or not . they usually did the same or matched . but it broke me from sharing unless ireally knew a person. i used to be free hearted but now im not. sorry for the epic tale .

Almost every moocher I used to know has since moved on to harder drugs and jail. There's only one left, and since he just shows up in my life randomly, I don't mind smoking a bowl with him if it means he'll leave and not come back for a couple of months/years.

I tend to smoke more with some of my friends more than they do with me, but this seems to be because I simply smoke more weed than them, so I'm more likely to have some on me when I see them.

Back
Top Bottom