I'm jus wondering~~how many other pot smokers out there
have a problem with 'moocher's'~~you know~~those people
who hound you all day long tryin 2 get youir smoke~~kinda
like expectin ur jus gonna hand it out like candy~~I don't mind
gettin a buddy stoned now & then~~but hey~~UH~~the
weed I smoke cost me plenty $$$~~Is it jus me or are
people like that kinda annoying???
PEACE OUT:peace:

I know exactly what your saying we call them "scavenger smokers", people that just come by to get high cause they know you got bud. I don't mind smoking friends up but they usually got something to put down too. :peace: :bong:

I think it would be time for you to find a new crowd to hang with.

I agree with Herb Fellow.

But if you still plan on partying with your friends, take out what you want to share, and put the rest away. If they leave when it's gone, great. because you still have some to smoke on your own.

So true, HappyKitty. Never let your friends know what your true stash looks like; just what you are willing to smoke.

...........or you could just be a cold hearted bastard like me and say "either you donate to the cause or you're not welcome to join." I've done this to complete strangers at parties and I've done it to my own friends. Now I never get harassed because they know I'll tell them to forget it. I work too hard for my crop. To hell with being a 'nice guy'.

Yeah~~ur right 'bout puttin up my main stash
& only smokin so much~~but hey~~I'm gonna
start doin that ya know~~pitch in sumtimes
or ur out~~otherwise~~I'm afraid I'm gonna
start bein mean & little stinger with my weed~~
Jus lookin out for myself~~no more nice
Butch all the time~~LOL~~
PEACE OUT~~

I don't have a problem saying no to moochers, just friends. Because I know what its like to not have any mj.
And those are not the kind of people I hang out with lol :peace:

In my case i usually smoke the reggie socialy and my drosky all to myself you can also use this lil method we use down here in texas which is to match a blunt, for example if people wanna smoke just match a blunt so if i have a blunt you need to have a blunt to match mine get it?? Works pretty good plus when you match you get to smoke alot more

Yeah~~ur right 'bout puttin up my main stash
& only smokin so much~~but hey~~I'm gonna
start doin that ya know~~pitch in sumtimes
or ur out~~otherwise~~I'm afraid I'm gonna
start bein mean & little stinger with my weed~~
Jus lookin out for myself~~no more nice
Butch all the time~~LOL~~
PEACE OUT~~

That's right, you choose who gets to know how much cannabis you have.

My girl is the only one that can mooch off me. And I sell it so there's no need for me to smoke everyone out. Like Dave says "You know we sell the stuff."

i feel obligated to smoke up friends that've smoked me up before...but there needs to be a limit or equal ratio to how much i smoke them up vs. how often they smoke me up. cant expect me to let you hit it everyday fo free.

I have enough that I don't care if someone mooches. I don't hang around with people like that though, so it doesn't matter. With moochers, the mind-set seems to bleed over into other parts of their personality as well. They tend to be flakes.

I agree. I tend to repel moochers. If they always come smoke my shit I "wont have any" when they come around until THEY do. :)

Back
Top Bottom