More of an activist - Interested in growing after reading through here

moxdown

420 Member
Hi there!

I live in a rather back water 3rd world country where many people are still pretty ignorant of the uses of hemp and cannabis. Me along with a few like minded people have begun to slowly try and educate our population, aided along with the fact that cannabis was used in our traditional medical scene since about 3000 B.C before it was banned (to keep up with UN regulations). Legalizing cannabis in my country is my biggest priority. Problem is much of the biggest politicians in our contry benefit by it being illegal making this far more difficult.

But having read through the forums for about 3 -4weeks now I have also begun to find intrest in growing cannabis as I am well aware of its economic benefits. Looking to do an outdoor organic grow first with some seeds I'm trying to find locally. (which is looking a little difficult as we don't have the best contacts).

Anyways looking forward to learn more with this forum.

Cheers!

Danny

hi mox and welcome..:welcome:
That would be China?
You have many fellow growers here living in countries where it is lots of regulations against it.
We all know the possibilities of the herb and I hope you will educate as many as you can. I do the same where I live.

Hi there!

I live in a rather back water 3rd world country where many people are still pretty ignorant of the uses of hemp and cannabis. Me along with a few like minded people have begun to slowly try and educate our population, aided along with the fact that cannabis was used in our traditional medical scene since about 3000 B.C before it was banned (to keep up with UN regulations). Legalizing cannabis in my country is my biggest priority. Problem is much of the biggest politicians in our contry benefit by it being illegal making this far more difficult.

But having read through the forums for about 3 -4weeks now I have also begun to find intrest in growing cannabis as I am well aware of its economic benefits. Looking to do an outdoor organic grow first with some seeds I'm trying to find locally. (which is looking a little difficult as we don't have the best contacts).

Anyways looking forward to learn more with this forum.

Cheers!

Danny
Welcome.

Hey @Darkpoet908 :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Just a little heads up top left corner of the post has the date.
That one is 2016, not around since 2020 unfortunately.
I've done it a couple times. :rofl:
We all do.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom