Morning Glory

right here buddy i have over 16strains in circulation and have had them for about two years orderd all of them from the attitude at once, the mg is a sweet spicy and earthy tasting and is by far one of our best producer"s finishs very very fast compared to all the others, u will like , i am a mmj patient and half the reason i am holding a card is pain, she is one of my fist choice's

hey bro thanks for the info...good to hear something positive. i was wondering if you started with fem or regular seeds...and if you used fem seeds did u have any problems with them turning into hermies...any info you can give is truly appreciated, thanks again,

i have about sixteen give or take different strains in circulation, just got a cloner, so managment will get better as far as strains, but ya, i orderd 21 different fem seed strains from the attitude seed bank, no hermies at all, and man ive done both reg and fem, and reg is just more hassle to me than it is worth, so ya man i think fem is the way to go, u have no determination problems, u can get cloning or flowering much faster with more confidence...:)

Back
Top Bottom