Same Morning Glory Seeds But Difference In Height: Auto Not Flowering After 54 Days

This was taken at 60 days. She went 64 total.
20181204_071352_2.jpg

She had been vegging for 60 days with absolutely no sign of autoflowering.
She had two Barney's Morning Glory and one Skunk #11 accompanying her.
As soon as I turned them 12/12 she was the first to show flower development... but no sign at all before.

Along with 2 Morning Glories from Barney's Farm.
Both from same bag. One's a giant and the other's a midget.
One boasts a generous cola and plentiful in good sized buds while the other has teeny weeny tiny buds.
Same bag/age/light/photo.

I ran across another journal from a guy named Elcheapo last year. He was growing Northern Light Auto, and had the same issue, the plant never went into flower. He sent pics back to the seed bank with a kindly worded message, and got new seeds and a small amount of swag for his troubles.

I ran across another journal from a guy named Elcheapo last year. He was growing Northern Light Auto, and had the same issue, the plant never went into flower. He sent pics back to the seed bank with a kindly worded message, and got new seeds and a small amount of swag for his troubles.

This was a 5 seed pack. I still got the seed's worth... plus the fact that it's looking swell.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom