Most Memorable Member award nomination thread....

Besides any mods or 420 himself I'd have to say Rasta John. He was gone for I don't know how many months and members still remembered him.

Rasta John gotta be up there....

I'm thinkin' AJ too....

Ampora, muhfuckas still cryin' over him.....

Just need one last one.....

Yeah, Fuck Ampora, I agree with Rasta John fsho, i wasnt a member then but i remember readin some of his posts, that seems like so long ago for some reason... :eek:

Ampora, even tho his life spand here was short, he did alot of things for us. He and I made a new selection of avatars for ya'll to enjoy until we could upload our own. He also showed us many great pics of Amsterdam Coffee Shop weed

AJ isn't gone, he's just stopped posting 55 times a day.

and the award goes to... not me... collectively (including my account of the same name that got deleted) i've been here over a year and only have about 900 posts... yay me

i dont know how many of you remember grim reefer but he was definetly a memorable member and from the old old forums maryjonGA not many of you prolly remember him either

I remember grim. That was way back it seems. Some shit went down with that situation though.

And PM's still here. He's still been posting.

woah I didn't know this thread was about people that have left the site! HAhhahah. damn. Sorry for the mass confusion caused to this thread.

PinkZeppelin said:
that dude PinkZepplin is pretty cool...he can smoke some good weed too.

dumbass..

Anyways, I remember D-Rock would post a lot back in the days when he was around, and I've always remembered him.

I choose myself as one because im everyones favorite stoner..... :S lmfao ok maybe not hmm That hash guy is pretty cool AJ is cool but nothing beats The Purple Monkey.

^^*tosses love to Mad Cow Steakho* AGREED

ok, so..... i'm so confused. Is this poll for people that have left the site that we remember, or just people that are great contributions to the site, that may still be here?

A.J. , Ampora, grim420reefer, D-rock, Megaguyone, rasta john

Megawhaaaaaaaat!!!!??

Back
Top Bottom