Blue_Cheese_mother_plant.jpg

Pure Power Plant
PurePowerPlant.jpg

Another BlueCheese
Blue_Cheese_mother.jpg

Hope to use this one for seeds
BlueCheese_male.jpg

:ganjamon:

Thanks cocoJoe, those are in slow grow under fluorescents while the big ladies are blooming away under the 1000watt HPS. They are my future crop mothers....

And Good Morning to you been up most of the night .....

4 Weed Dr Atomic Northern Lights #5 is in the bloom room and for the future/next crop..

2- Blue Cheese
1-New York Diesel
1- Pure Power Plant

since the PPP grows with virtually no side branches I will put 2 per bucket.....

:thanks:

Here ya go PPP it grows very narrow if unpruned it will create 1 big cola so I can plant 2 clones in a 2 gallon bucket....plan on having at least 6 of these ladies next crop.....

PPP_a.jpg

PPP_b.jpg

PPP_b.jpg

:thanks:

Sorry you have to have 50 post then you get PM...I forgot you are new...you can post all the questions you want in the thread and I'll answer them it's cool.

Thanks man, What color is the stem? I also have a few pics i wanted to send you but am not too fond of posting those kinds of pictures on the web especially in a state with very very minimal MMJ laws, hence why i asked for your email. The blue cheese sounds interesting, i wonder what kind of aroma it will have when you get into flowering

There all new mothers to me so I cant say they all are growing real well slow because there under florsents....I will put them under the big light when my NL's is done in a few weeks.....

Back
Top Bottom