PPP Deformity (possible stretching?)

Stingy-Piss

A friend of mine is growing some Pure Power Plants from nivarna (two to be precise). They are around a month old and are not looking at all healthy. He is growing them under a blue LED panel (he has a red but does not think it will do any good for the vegetation, so does not use it..thoughts on this?)

To me it looks like a serious case of stretching, the stems are incredibly thin and cannot support themselves, they are held with a small stick. The top has around three small leaves.

Do any of you have any idea if firstly, these poor things will survive. And secondly, how to right the situation. (I have already instructed him to move the panel much closer).

Thanks a bunch!

(Sorry, I don't have a picture, hopefully this drawing will do, its fairly accurate.)

Dang it needs support already thats crazy lol. Yup that sucker is stretching. You can easily save a stretched plant its very simple. Lower those lights to almost 2 inchs above the tops. Bury those stems with soil. This will fix the stretching, and once the lights are lower you'll really notice em take off. Plus the stem you just put underground will start to grow roots as well. I would also put that red light on them. The more light the better.

Dang it needs support already thats crazy lol. Yup that sucker is stretching. You can easily save a stretched plant its very simple. Lower those lights to almost 2 inchs above the tops. Bury those stems with soil. This will fix the stretching, and once the lights are lower you'll really notice em take off. Plus the stem you just put underground will start to grow roots as well. I would also put that red light on them. The more light the better.

and no heating pad.......great info...........PEACE :popcorn:

Cheers!

Thanks for the info, ++rep! I'll tell him to get straight on it.

Just have to sit back and wait now :popcorn:

I'll let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom