Ilikebike's Pure Power Plant Soil Grow!

FRUITS OF MY LABOR!

(well half of it anyways)

naturally i had to split the crop with my grow partner but damn does this shit look good and with a very nice high

Total weight as of now is 95.5 grams.
it is still pretty dank but still smokes very nice it may dry out a lil more but im going to keep it in jars so it wont to much.

we also smoked a bowl, and rolled 2 blunts, only smoked one though thats all we needed. Then we each threw down like 2 g for hash and all the pop corn bud we eaisly had 100g.
SMoke Report

Ok so i didnt smoke all day to try to give a good report. i really suck with these so here it goes

Loaded up a bowl and took a hit off of it. taste earthy when you inhale. Fruity on the exhale. The bud itself is very dank it looks like its fluffy but it has alot of weight to it! one of the main colas was like almost a quarter. The high is very energetic. I got high off the one bowl but then we smoked a blunt of it and im very red eyed but i have a good head-space. its a clear headed type of high i feel like i can be active and social on it.

Very excited about this man been waiting a while to actually smoke bud i grew, and man lemme tell you it feels so good!

Made some iso hash as well with all the trim and popcorn bud plus like 5g of good bud. Well scrape it tomorrow

My half (roughly 1.5oz)
100_08823.JPG
100_08832.JPG

Yeah man well done on harvest!! Bet you chillin now! Buds look nice man, get some pics up of the iso hash, doing the same again with clippings this time.
Sucks to split the harvest, never done that before but have to do it with this one, bit gutted, but no electric bill at the end. Everyone smiling :goodjob:

basically im letting him borrow my equipment and in return i get free bud. Im ok with that. Plus its nice when you stop by like 1 or 2 times a week so you can really see the changes in growth. I kinda like having a partner obviously i dont get as much herb but its almost like i have some one growing my herb for me. not to mention each grow we are doing is gettin progressively bigger im going to need some one to split all that bud with :) happy tokin

this bud smells made fruity, when you open the jar u get a citrusy almost orange smell thats really earthy. heres some more pics

Plant #1
100_08873.JPG
100_08887.JPG

Plant #2
100_08848.JPG
100_08855.JPG
100_08867.JPG

(This is unrelated to my grow) but i got an oz of what i think is purple kush because it defiantly has kush characteristics, small to medium sized, hard, dense, round, nugs. And a few of the buds got purple in em you can really tell on a few of the photo's.

100_08896.JPG
100_08925.JPG
100_08945.JPG

Great job on the nugs Ilikebike!!! they look delicious!! frosty and trichomed out to the max!! can't wait to see your next journal!!

Great job on the nugs Ilikebike!!! they look delicious!! frosty and trichomed out to the max!! can't wait to see your next journal!!

Congrats on the herb and good luck with all future grows, I'll be peeping....:peace:

thank you so much and defiantly be peepin my new grows, gotta 5 new strains coming soon so its gonna be crazy, upgrading to a bigger tent, gonna have alot going on so please stay in touch and thank you so much for the support it means more than anything!!!!!!!!!!

damn this bud just keeps getting better and better every day. i test a small like .2g nug out of it every day just to test how it is. Im still curing the bud its only been like 11 days since it was put into jars. but twice a day i take all the bud out the jar nd lay them out on cardboard and kinda just look at em for a few mintues, then they go back in the jar in the dark. and throughout the day i will take the lid off just to smell them or show some one because they are still very dank.

but i swear every day the bud smells better, looks better, taste better, and gets me higher. i literally just took 1 hit from my bong and im super head high right now, feel like im ready to go! good thing cause i got work later. if i smoke to much of this bud i get super couch locked though

the bud has 2 different smells.

before you grind it . smells musky with a slight hint of vanilla and fruity undertones.

after you grind it smells peppery almost has a Diesel or fuel type smell to it.

and when you smoke it . it taste mostly earthy you can taste the fruity undertones on the exhale

I'm curing mine and have been doing the same, and yeah the flavor gets better with time, as well as the smoothness increases :) when it hits about 3-4 weeks it will be even 100x better :) man those buds look so good !

What strain is it?

Yield: 400 - 500 g/m²
Effect: Stoney and high
Height: Medium
Flowering: 9 - 11 weeks
-THC level - 15-20%

Blue Cheese

IMG_20111002_164957.jpg
IMG_20111002_164944.jpg

First of your pictures m8 looh awesome those buds do and i bet smoked great yeh lol, alos this is my fav toke and plan to purchase this strain aswell as the Deisel or maybe Cheisel the both together sounds great 2 me and when my current grow(bagseed to test things out) has finished i will do.
So when they say Yield as above 400 n- 500 g/m2 so do this mean then that either 1 seed is cappable of growing this in space of 1 meter square as i realise that every 1 has a different enviroment conditions but near the same and if grown correctly how long would one need to veg to obtain these amount of yields. Yeh then we have the question of lighting and lets say for instance my lights are 600HPS could it be possible as my first harvested plant was only 1ounce once dried out and my temps were excedingly v.high 92+. Now they are 82 tent open and 87 closed i realise that it got to be lower say mid/high 70's and will be purchasing either a cooltube or what looks and seems better is a hood reflector with 2 6inch holes as i would/or could i vent the grow room aswell as the hot air from light. My aim is to have bud that looks and taste as good as the picture do Good work m8 :goodjob:
:bravo: :peace:

Happy growing and many more bountyful harvest to come to you m8

Back
Top Bottom