What seeds to go with

skunk doctor

i have been thinking of some new seeds because i fancied a change now in the grow room i have got ak47, la women, sour cream, ellilno, and my own strain critical spice but a was thinking of a change a have allready got some blueberry and bluecheese on the way but i wanted a nice tasting plant that had humongus yeild people had told me white russian and white rhino but i wanted to get a cupple of diffrent strains befor i just go picking 1 i will be growing inside under 600 w reflector wings in 16 pot willam systems would like the growing period to be 8-9 weeks please leave me some of your best seeds. :):):thanks::ganjamon:

i agree the white russian is one of the best, i have 3 on go now and no hickups at all thay r reasonable to grow n thay r a very 4giving plant 2.

i agree the white russian is one of the best, i have 3 on go now and no hickups at all thay r reasonable to grow n thay r a very 4giving plant 2.

Do you have A journal or anything with your WR on it? I am having some real trouble with this batch. I think it is because I started them in Jiffy Peat Pellet # 7. If you dont mind me asking, are you going Hydro? :peace:

Do you have A journal or anything with your WR on it? I am having some real trouble with this batch. I think it is because I started them in Jiffy Peat Pellet # 7. If you dont mind me asking, are you going Hydro? :peace:

soz dude no journal, thay wer cuttings of a m8.
Jiffy Peat Pellet # 7! yea herd lot of bad crack, never used meself lk n i prefer soil cannac coco or terra plus i find works well. al get a few pics on soon:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

soz dude no journal, thay wer cuttings of a m8.
Jiffy Peat Pellet # 7! yea herd lot of bad crack, never used meself lk n i prefer soil cannac coco or terra plus i find works well. al get a few pics on soon:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:
the state of the them when i 1st got them, this was bwt 18th feb....
2596.jpg

11th march...
3ww_2wr_3ak48_2_not_know_n.jpg

20th march
my_grow1.jpg

24th march...
weeeeeeeeeed.jpg

this is me biggest bitch at the min stands just shy of 2ft and other not far behind...altho nt as bushy as the white widdow..
white_russian10.jpg

and the be4 pic!
5309.jpg

dont give up on them dude!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: oh n the tag is wrong on that last pic, was baked!
it is a white russian.

Back
Top Bottom