My new seeds :)

skunk doctor

this week i have bort some outdoor cannabis seeds and i would like to no your opinon on them i have got 10 purple widdow 10 home grown purple form fanta seeds and 10 early durban from flying dutchman i will be growing these in a greenhouse in england and i would like to no what you would say about them and they will be some cuttings going out some ak47 critical spice and i have got some dna plants 1 L.A women and 1 sourcream mother plant and i would like to know how they would grow outside :Rasta:

All I can say is your gonna need some help with harvest aren't you?:yummy:
NO really , you should be rockin, all of those should do fine in the greenhouse just watch the humidity( can gat really high in there). Just lots of air circulation needed. Is this your line-up for next summers grow, or are you going to try and over-winter them. If over-wintering them All I can Say about that is good luck. I've done it with commercial vegetation for nursery shows but never cannabis. Not enough lumens in winter sun, so it will need to be supplemented.
You should start a journal, they are a great place to get feedback and share your experiences with everybody.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom