Mould, Bud Rot

Obi 1

Hi out there, i have found what is clearly rot on the a few of the budlets and stems . its clearly a humidity i'm assuming. the ladies are in a poly tunnel whick is very humid, i've got the doors opened more now and trimmed them hard to allow more air circulation. I've also cleaned the stems and aplied some honey it has anti bacterial properties, sucks up any moisture and seals up the lession. i'm watching closely as theres only another 4 weeks to go. shame to loose them now. Any other suggestions welcomed,
thanks in advance

First oif all do you have any fans working with the plants? Second of all are you sure there are no insects in the buds like small green worms? They can be very difficult to see sometimes. Another good way to know if there are any there is to pay attention to any Butterfly or especially small mothts activity around the plants. Once that is deemed not the reason then go back to basics. What exactly is a polly Tunnel? Depending on if you are using Hydroponics or not you may need to get a dehumidifier. Only if you are using soil or other non water medium.

Hi, a polytunnel is outdoors like a green house but plastic not glass, soil used in raised beds. A door at each end now kept open, 24/7. There are chillies and to.atoes in the tunnel aswell.

Back
Top Bottom