Moved room,opinion on lighting enough

Wulves

Moved my operation to a new area ,my shower stall,circumstances dictated move now.
Need opinion if these LED are to far away and if more in your opinion are needed ?
Also went with a larger Pot this time my others did well but Narrow and LSD training was tough .
Thanks.

20211018_023358.jpg

Need opinion if these LED are to far away and if more in your opinion are needed ?
We always need to add more until our lighting system is producing as much as the sun with a clear mid-day sky.

It does look like the bulbs can be closer. Growers could make it to successful harvests for year and year with the old style curly-Q fluorescent bulbs and I am pretty sure that these style of standard base LED bulbs do produce more light.

You will gain more light just from the bulbs you are already using. The plastic cover, called a 'lens' can be removed. It is basically nothing but something to diffuse and keep the light from being harsh. It will expose the 'LED chips' and without the Lens the light given off will be brighter. There is a section on this message board dedicated to LED lighting. I am pretty sure that if you go through the older threads you will find one that explains how to take the 'lens' off and has several photos to help explain.

Back
Top Bottom