Moving indoors First Time

bajaedd

I grew 3 plants outside this year with pretty good results and now its time to move indoors. I'm new at this so please understand I can use all the help I can get. I do know that It would be best to keep it simple the first time.I am going to use a 2'X3' and 6' tall closet type of cabinet. I will be able to adjust the shelves up or down as well as the lights (depending on the light set up). Heat is an issue so CFLs would probably be best. I have on hand 3 lights

HPS 250w
CFL 95w 6400 kelvins
CFL 55w 6500 kelvins

As I understand this from the threads I've read I would need approx 60,000 lums for a space this size and I only have about 10,000. also it looks like these are good for veging but I would need some warmer CFLs for the blooms (2600 kels). The 250w HPS may need to be elimanated because of heat, am I wrong. I do plan on a charcol filter system that vents into the attic and draws fresh air in. ( haven't studied that much yet, so help needed here too. Growing in soil. One more thing ,I see foil covered insulation at home depot. Does that work well? then cover any thing else left uncovered with foil. I will look for some quality reflectors. I would appreciate any advise you guys can give me. As soon as I figure out how to attatch pics I'll show you my progress as my journey continues. DO CHEMO? DO POT!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom