Moving plant from outside to a slightly too short PC grow box....

RoadLizard

I have a diesel that's about two feet tall (including the pot, the plant itself is only about 14" to 16" tall) and is getting close to flowering. It was started inside by a friend and given to me and I moved it outside in our garden. Seems to be doing OK out there. But, I'm worried about height and wanted to move her indoors. The issue is that I have a 26" tall PC case that just isn't quite tall enough for the plant and would hit the lights for sure.

So, I do have a scrog screen that I could use and was wondering if placing the plant in there and letting the top branches simply hit the screen would hurt it? There are other secondary branches that would probably benefit from the scrog but my concern is that it's kind of late to do this. Some of the top branches would be bent under the screen for sure. I'm also afraid that this will stunt her growth although diesel is supposed to be a good indoor choice for lower heights.

Thoughts? Thanks gents.

you COULD scrog it... if you have enough space to let it bush out. but come flower, you might have to hack a lot off of her to keep her contained in there. they stretch and grow a LOT when you flip them.

your best bet would probably be just scrog her outside instead. or find a closet you can empty out for the time being while you finish her.

you COULD scrog it... if you have enough space to let it bush out. but come flower, you might have to hack a lot off of her to keep her contained in there. they stretch and grow a LOT when you flip them.

your best bet would probably be just scrog her outside instead. or find a closet you can empty out for the time being while you finish her.

Thanks, man. Honestly, I'm gonna leave her outside. She seems to like it and is showing signs of preflower so I'll just deal with it outside. Plus, my grow box is filled with some new seedlings now anyways that will be in veg for a while. :)

Back
Top Bottom