Can you induce flowering when growing outside?

egs420

ive looked and cant find much besides moving them indoors for night, is there a good way to give them more dark time without moving the plant inside? do i need some sort of a vent for airflow? would it hurt the plant? can you do it? any thoughts and knowledge would be greatly appreciated... they might be getting a little big for my comfort!!! one is about 4 ft tall and the other is real close to that and there is a lot of time here in cali until the natural light cycle changes.

There is a method known as The Light Deprivation System. You basically just build a small greenhouse sized structure,or a big one depending on the amount you are doing. I know several Growers that use this method, so they will be harvesting fresh outdoor Herb, that is not Auto-Flower, during May,June July, and sometimes early August. You basically just take all the light away from the plants, by lowering the shades on their prospective Greenhouses, and causing the plants to induce flowering early for lack of light. I would look this system up on line, I am sure there is a lot of info on it. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom